Group Live TV recordings by series/show in a folder like view?

gavonz
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

Hi all,

First, sorry, I'm not sure if this fits under server or client, so decided to post here as the behavior seems the same on all the clients I have access to (android, androidTV and browser) :)

I've just started using the LiveTV feature and was wondering if its possible to group recordings by series or show in a folder like view. Currently when I go to the recordings tab in the client, all recorded shows are listed, but what I would really like is to have a folder list of all shows/series that have been recorded (if more than 1 show has been recorded), which when I click on, takes me to all the available recordings for that particular show - in a folder like view.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,

• Solution

Hi, instead of using the recording tab, try the Recording Library from the main menu.
This will probably give you the view you're looking for.

Let us know if this is what you wanted.

5 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, instead of using the recording tab, try the Recording Library from the main menu.
This will probably give you the view you're looking for.

Let us know if this is what you wanted.

Hahaha, sorry for being such a newb!! Yes, that is exactly what I want :) I hadn't noticed the Recording library as it was the last library in my list and I hadn't scrolled far enough right or down to see it yet!

Thanks for that!

• Like 1