We upgrade our forum

Abobader

Good day,

I need anyone from the "Members" group to post here an image of what he see when he/she click on the 3 dots on right top of a post (his/her post).

Thanks.

My best

Spaceboy
2 hours ago, Abobader said:

Good day,

I need anyone from the "Members" group to post here an image of what he see when he/she click on the 3 dots on right top of a post (his/her post).

Thanks.

My best

image.thumb.png.f1a66748d0816b9058790855415a666f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good day,

Sorry about the issue with the site as I was updating some files and the internet went off and problem happens, thanks to one of my old friend at the IPS site as he remind me about something.

Well it all fine now.

Thanks all.

My best

• Like 3

CBers
5 minutes ago, Abobader said:

Good day,

Sorry about the issue with the site as I was updating some files and the internet went off and problem happens, thanks to one of my old friend at the IPS site as he remind me about something.

Well it all fine now.

Thanks all.

My best

We were starting to get worried 😀

9 minutes ago, CBers said:

We were starting to get worried

Yes, in the matters of fact that indicated a strong sign of not worthy admin person, forgetting a simple fix he knew from years and failed to remember it, not good indeed.

I will post tonight at  the dev forum for Luke and Ebr to choose the right person, thanks all.

• Haha 1

CBers
2 minutes ago, Abobader said:

Yes, in the matters of fact that indicated a strong sign of not worthy admin person, forgetting a simple fix he knew from years and failed to remember it, not good indeed.

I will post tonight at  the dev forum for Luke and Ebr to choose the right person, thanks all.

You're doing a great job Abo 👍

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

FrostByte

Ahh, and I just contacted that retired Systems Engineer with the 404 errors that there might be an opening 

Edited by FrostByte
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...
Happy2Play

@Abobaderpretty sure this has been mentioned before but was on a previous page quoting previous post and clicked submit and it was like nothing happened, so I clicked submit again to see same thing happen.  But navigating to the end of topic showed the double post.

5 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

@Abobaderpretty sure this has been mentioned before but was on a previous page quoting previous post and clicked submit and it was like nothing happened, so I clicked submit again to see same thing happen.  But navigating to the end of topic showed the double post.

Thanks for reporting this, we will upgrade the forum soon, if after the upgrade still see this, let me know.

To All:

Soon we will upgrade the forum, they will be down time for the forum, we hope it will not take much time.

I am locking this thread, as we will do forum update this week, and will start new thread for your feedback.

Thanks all.

• Like 1