We upgrade our forum

Abobader

I forgot to say, this only temp add on, the one I spoke with the author for the one we remove still did not update yet, when it dose, we will add it back and remove this one.

ah, it not good, I just notice when I reply, totally not good, if you fine with I will keep it, otherwise I will remove it.

CBers
1 minute ago, Abobader said:

ah, it not good, I just notice when I reply, totally not good, if you fine with I will keep it, otherwise I will remove it.

Perhaps leave it a day or two and see if people complain.

50 minutes ago, CBers said:

Perhaps leave it a day or two and see if people complain.

Yes, that correct.

Some text in dark mode needs contrasting colours i noticed this in certain menu areas

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 10.55.42.png

Edited by CassTG
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/1/2021 at 1:57 PM, CassTG said:

Some text in dark mode needs contrasting colours i noticed this in certain menu areas

I will work on the dark theme this weekend, thanks.

• Like 1

Good day,

We had to upgrade the forum today, for whom notice login problem for a few minutes or so, thanks all.

My best

• Like 1

Locutus64

Might want to fix it so when someone clicks on  a topic under unread content it actually takes them to the latest post in the thread instead of the first post.

GrimReaper
4 minutes ago, Locutus64 said:

Might want to fix it so when someone clicks on  a topic under unread content it actually takes them to the latest post in the thread instead of the first post.

You click on "x minues/hours ago" or "y replies", not Topic header, that'll take you to the latest post in the thread. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Typo
  • Like 2

CBers
1 hour ago, Locutus64 said:

Click on the GREEN circle, or star if you have posted in the thread.

image.png.f39a70dab5379f888309d492629088a1.png

• Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 1:57 PM, CassTG said:

Done.

• Like 3

embyL0VER

Sometimes reply to a topic is not possible. When it's not possible, the bahaviour after clicking "save button" is that "saving..." takes forever.

Microsoft Edge Android

Edited by embyL0VER

GrimReaper
1 minute ago, embyL0VER said:

Sometimes reply to a topic is not possible. When it's not possible, the bahaviour after clicking "save button" is that "saving..." takes forever.

Microsoft Edge Android

That happens in any mobile browser occasionally (I've had it happen on both Chrome and Opera), mostly on intermittent mobile connection. If you're lucky, backing up and re-entering the thread will have previously typed text remembered/synced/restored, if not, get in the habit of Select all-Copy any content you type - I surely did. 

• Thanks 1

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, embyL0VER said:

Thx for the answer but can't be the final solution. 

It shouldn't be, but I have lost content so many times that nowdays I do SelectAll>Copy automatically, don't even think about that. Yeah, it's a PITA - but still beats retyping everything all over again. 

30 minutes ago, embyL0VER said:

Microsoft Edge Android

Yes, even in Chrome, as today I face that, I am checking the issue to find the problem then solve the issue, thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Happy2Play

I update the forum today, in case someone faced any issue.

I get this when I select Mark site Read

image.thumb.png.ba6c834cb220b935df356c50b9b922ff.png

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, Abobader said:

How about now?

Back to normal.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...