Resume Watching is Incorrect

TonyRostron

TonyRostron

Hi, on my Android Phone Emby app, the place of where I was watching up to is incorrect and refers to something I watched about 4 weeks ago. (Image attached where it says Resume).

How do I clear what's in the memory so that it can remember where I was last up to properly?

When I stop Emby sometimes I press the stop button on the remote control of the TV rather than pressing stop on my Emby App on my phone. Perhaps this is why Emby doesn't store where I was up to? Any advice is appreciated, thank you 

Regards

Screenshot_20211018_134013_com.mb.android.jpg

HI, simply start playing the episode you feel is correct and then that will become your most recently played one. Please see if that helps. Thanks.

TonyRostron

No I'm afraid it doesn't fix it and it is stuck. Under "Continue Watching" on the main page is also wrong for that particular title that I watched, it should be a different episode in that collection actually. It's not a big deal but something is causing it to not refresh properly so raising here that there maybe some sort of issue with it.

Happy2Play

The image in the first post is item with a resume point so if you watched it 4 weeks ago you never finished it.  Since never achieving the per library Resume threshold you will have to manually make it as played.

image.png

The new Combined Continue Watching row can only show one item from a Series so this will be problematic for users that do not complete a episode.

You would need to enable the Next Up (legacy) option if you want to maintain multiple Continue Watching Series items.