Music Queue - Keep/Clear

Denary

I've recently had a large jump from 4.5.4 to 4.6.4 and there is a new 'feature' that plagues me. I tend to shift and play specific music from certain albums as and when I felt like it and that used to be no problem until I got the following pop up button:

image.png.ed52f61a0cd34dd5c8d2a116abda2193.png

Is there anyway to disable this pop up that appears every single time? Like a setting we can have under playback with:

• When playing new music item, keep or clear previous playlist.
    • Always Ask
    • Keep previous playlist
    • Clear previous playlist.
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi I was also looking for answers related to this. We recently updated to Version 4.6.7.0 for emby-server-synology7_4.6.7.0_x86_64.spk  for my synology dsm 7 1621+. This was to store and play the media files of customers. As a chatbot development company, we store audio files and had used the previous version but after the recent update we are missing a few audio files that were quite important to us but we are unsure which or how many files are missing. Is there any way we can get the previous data back? 

2 hours ago, RvPhil said:

Hi I was also looking for answers related to this. We recently updated to Version 4.6.7.0 for emby-server-synology7_4.6.7.0_x86_64.spk  for my synology dsm 7 1621+. This was to store and play the media files of customers. As a chatbot development company, we store audio files and had used the previous version but after the recent update we are missing a few audio files that were quite important to us but we are unsure which or how many files are missing. Is there any way we can get the previous data back? 

Hi @RvPhil did you try just running a library scan?