More Easily Readable Activity in Dashboard

Apologies in advance for my shoddy photoshop work, but I think it would be cool to make the activity log more readable in the dashboard. I would also like to see a total bandwidth use in the dashboard, along with a graph if possible, not entirely necessary I suppose.

I made a bit of a mock up of what I think could look good, although I'm sure your version would look much cleaner.

For the Activity, it would be nice to see maybe 3-5 most recently played files per user in their individual cards. I'm sure some servers have loads of users, so maybe limit the number of cards here to the most recent users. Then if you click see all, it would show each users watch history in more detail. Pretty much all of the information is already there in the activity table, it just seems like a wall of text at the moment!

As for the bandwidth, it would be nice to see what is currently being used in total. If there were an accompanying chart that showed usage in the last say 30 minutes to an hour that would also be great. (borrowed the chart from the other guys to explain what I meant by a chart.) I would imagine this part would take much more doing. 

1315767582_EmbyDashProposedUpdate.thumb.png.d1ccc1737cd05ba495789e94d65f1b6c.png

P.S. Loving the new Now Playing cards!