Cannot automatically hide minimize, maximize, close buttons

SmileFlower
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

SmileFlower

When using desktop mode and mobile / tablet mode, the control in the upper right corner cannot be hidden when playing media

You can use automatic mode and TV mode. Can the control hide time be the same as the play button?

1.png

2.png

SmileFlower

The hiding time of the player button control is 4 seconds, and the minimize, maximize and close buttons in the upper right corner are 8 seconds. Can you change it to the same time as the play control button

BagronkeN

I noticed this same problem today when using Emby Theatre, and while the minimize / maximize / close buttons will disappear after 8 seconds when using Auto and TV mode, they will no longer disappear at all when using Desktop mode.

It's basically the exact same problem as these threads from January 2018:

Tried Emby Theatre on two different computers, same problem.

Enabling/disabling stats for nerds has no effect.

I have tried to reinstall Emby Theatre completely (removing all traces and also rebooting afterwards), on both computers, without help.

I installed the latest version of Windows via Windows Update today (on both computers). Other than that no other software or hardware changes, but I cannot tell you for certain if the problem appeared right after updating Windows since I have not watched via Emby Theatre in a couple of days.

Emby Theater 3.0.15
Emby Server 4.6.4.0
Windows 10.0.19043

Thanks

BagronkeN

Started the app once (it wasn't running), same issue.

Restarted the app afterwards, and I can confirmed that the issue is resolved.

Thanks Luke!