Full Screen occasionally not covering task bar

DylanParham

DylanParham

This is my first problem report so please forgive me if I'm leaving out any information.

App Version: Emby Theater 3.0.15
Server Version: 4.7.0.14 beta
Windows Version: Windows 11 Version 21H2 Build 22000.282

When leaving full screen, sometimes maximizing the app does not return it to true full screen (where the task bar is covered) but rather fills the window instead. I have also noticed that the app occasionally leaves full screen, but haven't nailed down exactly why.

It sometimes takes 1-2 tries of dragging the window down and then attempting to maximize the window again to get it to snap back to true full screen. Trying to maximize the screen when the app is anchored to the desktop and not covering the task bar does not do anything. You have to drag the window away from the edge and then try to maximize again.

Example (where task bar is not covered):

image.thumb.png.e7484bd849ade45c29b3677e0d5ce513.png

Expected behavior (note window is covering the entire screen and the taskbar is not visible):

image.thumb.png.b165a38c55667e23de3ad4dae77e0600.png

Please let me know if you would like any more information.

Thank you!

Edited by DylanParham

Happy2Play

You would need a mouse but if you double click near the top edge you should be able to toggle to Full screen.  But yes this glitch/bug has been reported several times.

DylanParham
Just now, Happy2Play said:

You would need a mouse but if you double click near the top edge you should be able to toggle to Full screen.  But yes this glitch/bug has been reported several times.

Shoot, sorry about the repeat then - I did a search on the forums and went 4-5 pages back but didn't see anything 🤦‍♂️ thanks for the tip on how to fix it!