Server settings missing

computerprep

computerprep

Am I missing some button that will get to my server settings on the Android app? I can get to the dashboard, but no other settings.

I'm on 3.2.19 and get beta updates through the Google Play Store. Is this a beta issue?

computerprep

Yes, I found that. But it brings you directly to the dashboard with no way I can see to get to other settings, like Library, Users, Auto-Organize, etc. Plus you posted that in Web App, and this is affecting Android Mobile.

Edited by computerprep

MBSki
1 minute ago, computerprep said:

Yes, I found that. But it brings you directly to the dashboard with no way I can see to get to other settings, like Library, Users, Auto-Organize, etc. Plus you posted that in Web App, and this is affecting Android Mobile.

What if you click App Settings? Are you getting the Dashboard when clicking App Settings? I'm seeing the list of settings.

We'll look at improving this. For now you'll have to click App Settings and then you'll get the list of everything. Thanks.

computerprep

I swear that wasn't there last time. I hit app settings and it was going directly to dashboard. 🤷‍♂️. But now I have the list. Thanks for the help everyone.

Edited by computerprep