Camera Upload not working

MelbWestMan
Go to solution Solved by MelbWestMan,

MelbWestMan

Hi Emby Community.

I have just done a full reset of my Synology NAS 918+ installed DSM 7 and a clean install of Emby from the Synology App Store, all libraries are functioning correctly.

I'm having an issue with Camera Upload not working from my Android phone (Samsung S10+) setup was strait forward with DSM 6 and worked flawlessly.

With DSM 7 I have created a shared folder on the NAS called "Camera Upload" and a subfolder called "Camera Roll", I given read/write access permissions for Myself & Admin for both "Local Users" and "System Internal user" from the drop down list.

I have looked in the Emby Log file and notice the error for Camera Upload and access has been denied, as my networking skills are fairly limited I'm stuck with how to proceePart EmbyServer Log .txtd next.

I have pasted a small subset of the EmbyServer.log, I'm not sure if that’s enough info.

Thanks in advance.

That path does not look correct.

Is that it's own volume or is it part of volume 1 and should start with /volume1 ?

Try using Emby to navigate to the folder to select it vs typing in the address.

• Solution
MelbWestMan

Many Thanks Cayars

You solved my Issue 🙂

Originally I typed in "Camera Upload"  in the Camera Upload path and missed the Magnifying glass to actually browse to the correct path on my NAS,.

All sorted and works a treat

• Like 1