Unable To Cancel Scheduled TV Series

sakle2k

sakle2k

No it doesn't. Not sure if it's relevant but when hovering over the Cancel Series button, the text tip says "Record Series" rather than "Cancel Series".

Strange.  Try closing your browser and go back to that series.
How many episodes does it show it's going to record?

sakle2k

There are currently 2 series set to record and I can't cancel either of them. Under the Schedule tab, one of them shows 11 episodes and the other shows 2 to be recorded. 

Nothing happened when I closed and reopened the browser and I also tried a different browser, although this happens in the app as well.

You have a lot of errors in the log file you posted in the op post.

Go to network menu and turn off auto port mapping.

How many series do you have currently setup to record?
Would you care if you lost all future DVR schedules and needed to set them back up?

sakle2k

I've turned off auto port mapping. I'm fine losing all of the scheduled shows and setting them back up.

I don't know if it's related, but I had posted a separate issue before this one about live tv randomly freezing. I had looked at the log file and found that for some reason one of my movie directories wasn't shared (it had been) which created ALOT of errors so I corrected that. The freezing seemed to stop but it started again. I noticed it happen at 5:24 tonight and attached the log file to this message from that time.

Let me know what you'd like me to do next.

Thanks,

Les

embyserver 5.24pm.txt

Actually wait, I think this is your problem:

System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk. : 'C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\livetv\timers.json'

sakle2k

Ahh, good catch. I've been meaning to find out how to change the drive/directory that recordings are stored. I recently updated to Win10 with C:\ on a SSD. I pointed Emby to my media folders which are all on large spinning drives but wasn't able to map the recordings to one of those so all of the recordings have been eating up the space on C:\ (only 20 GB free). Any help on pointing Recordings to a different  location?

Thanks,

Les

sakle2k

Thanks, I got it! I'll work on deleting or migrating the recorded shows tomorrow. Guessing that freeing up the disk space will take care of the problems I've been happening. I'll let you know.

Thanks again!

Les

• Like 1

sakle2k

I've changed the mapping for the recordings and got my disk space back so I'm hoping that will fix the problem I've had with live TV freezing.

But I'm still unable to cancel scheduled series. I tried individually deleting each scheduled show, in this case for General Hospital. Then I went to the guide to the time for General Hospital later today but I'm still unable to cancel. How would you suggest I fix that problem?

GH.png

sakle2k

BTW, I just noticed that in the guide grid, General Hospital does not show that it's scheduled to record (the "recording indicator dot" is not red). Yet when clicking on the listing in the grid you see the option to cancel series (see image in previous post).

GH2.png

2 hours ago, sakle2k said:

I've changed the mapping for the recordings and got my disk space back so I'm hoping that will fix the problem I've had with live TV freezing.

But I'm still unable to cancel scheduled series. I tried individually deleting each scheduled show, in this case for General Hospital. Then I went to the guide to the time for General Hospital later today but I'm still unable to cancel. How would you suggest I fix that problem?

GH.png

Server log?

OK i'm not sure what's causing this right now.  Are you willing to reset all recording schedules? If so then please shutdown the server and delete this folder:

C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\livetv

Then start back up, recreate schedules and see if you run into it again. Thanks.

• Agree 1

sakle2k

So I'm not sure what's happened but it's working now. 

On Friday, I individually deleted the shows that were scheduled to record. At that time I was still unable to cancel a series. I didn't try doing anything again until last night when I found that the series were no longer there. I scheduled a new recording and was able to cancel it. I had moved a few recorded shows from C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\livetv to a different drive and changed the recording path Friday morning, but didn't delete that folder. 

Thanks for all the help and I'll let you know if anything changes.

• Like 1