Live TV keeps freezing

sakle2k

sakle2k

For at least the last week, live TV will randomly freeze. There are no error messages. This happens both in the app as well as on the web, and in either case Emby must be restarted to continue watching. I've included the latest server log file. The server is running on Windows 10 with an HD Homerun.

Thanks, 

Les

embyserver.txt

sakle2k

Sorry, I'm not sure of the exact time. My wife had told me that it happened again when I got home so I downloaded the log file, I didn't realize you needed the time.

I looked through the log myself yesterday and saw repeated errors for a directory that Emby didn't have access to. I corrected the permissions although I don't know what changed, this had been accessible. We haven't had the issue since; could this have caused the problem?

Anyway, if it happens again I'll make sure to note the time.

• 2 weeks later...
sakle2k

Nope, thanks for following up. It's been perfect since I cleaned up the drive and changed the drive where recordings are stored.

On another note I had heard there is a roadmap to make updates/changes to Live TV. Is that still planned and if so any details around what's planned and when? 

Yes, still planned but can't give a date. It's done it's first round of testing for Live TV and hardware support.
It's now going through some revisions for better integration with the present Server.
After this we'll likely be opening up testing to more people.