Individual m3u for each customer

Djglaucio

Djglaucio

Ola admins do servidor emby esta impossível vender acesso a tv via iptv (m3u) usando o Emby premiere...ja paguei por varios servidores com 5 telas ou mais....NAO FUNCIONA DIREITO! FICA TRAVANDO,algumas vezes nem abre o canal😕.Seria possivel agilizar uma atualizaçao para que cada cliente tenha acesso a uma conta individual iptv no emby premiere?

Por favor respondam se ja esta em andamento esta modificaçao Importante no server emby premiere...voces vao aumentar muito as vendas do acesso pago.

Hi, Yes it is impossible to sell access to Emby because that is strictly forbidden.

Have you read your license to use Emby?

Djglaucio
40 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, Yes it is impossible to sell access to Emby because that is strictly forbidden.

Have you read your license to use Emby?

Voce nao entendeu amigo,hoje o acesso a tv ao vivo no emby é de apenas 1 plano de iptv que é dividido para todos que querem ver a tv ao vivo ...eu disse no texto acima para  individualizar o acesso a tv (iptv)para cada usuario que tenho no emby...que cada usuario tenha atraves do emby seu plano iptv exclusivo de canais de tv(eu pago pelos planos iptv,preço de revenda para mim)....nao adiante ter 1 ou mais listas de m3u inseridas no emby porque nao funciona para todos usuários ao mesmo tempo,trava,nao abre,demora tempao pra abrir os canais.

Djglaucio

Exemplo para  incluir iptv indidual na próxima atualizaçao do Emby.....admin/usuário/perfil...(com ou sem tv)...se usuario quiser com tv...adicionar a lista m3u exclusiva para ele👍

Screenshot_20211009-134807_Emby.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-134710_Emby.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-134616_Emby.jpg

So are you asking if it's possible to add a set of channels just for one user, then another list for user 2, etc???

Djglaucio
22 minutes ago, cayars said:

So are you asking if it's possible to add a set of channels just for one user, then another list for user 2, etc???

Sim...isto mesmo!emby ficaria muito melhor....no iptv o stream é direto...nao força muito o sistema. E outra é bem mais facil vender um conteúdo 2 em 1! seria totalmente exclusivo!além do conteúdo de filmes e séries cada cliente teria sua lista de iptv individual.A empresa emby venderia mais o acesso premium.vcs concerteza teriam mais usuarios premiere,se funcionar assim.👍

Edited by Djglaucio

For many of us this just isn't a problem.  For example my provider allows 5 simultaneous connections.Now i

So anyone of my friends or family can watch live tv up to 5 connections.

People with actual HDHomeRun Prime (Cable) only get 3 tuners and if they want more than 3 streams have to purchase another Prime and pay the cable company for another programming card.

If I were to need more than 5 connections one option that I could do is a tag to every channel such as "tv-group-1".  Then I could pickup a 2nd subscription for another 5 connections and import this into Emby and tag each of these channels as "tv-group-2".

Then I could use Emby's Parental functions for each user and add a block for "tv-group-1" for half the users and "tv-group-2" for the other half the users.  This way I've split my users into two groups each with 5 connections available.

Djglaucio
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

For many of us this just isn't a problem.  For example my provider allows 5 simultaneous connections.Now i

So anyone of my friends or family can watch live tv up to 5 connections.

People with actual HDHomeRun Prime (Cable) only get 3 tuners and if they want more than 3 streams have to purchase another Prime and pay the cable company for another programming card.

If I were to need more than 5 connections one option that I could do is a tag to every channel such as "tv-group-1".  Then I could pickup a 2nd subscription for another 5 connections and import this into Emby and tag each of these channels as "tv-group-2".

Then I could use Emby's Parental functions for each user and add a block for "tv-group-1" for half the users and "tv-group-2" for the other half the users.  This way I've split my users into two groups each with 5 connections available.

Entaum cayars,estamos falando de muitos usuarios,Brasil todos querem ver futebol...tentei com 1 plano + 8 telas...nao deu certo,sobrecarrega a noite,quando a maioria acessa o emby tv ao vivo...filmes e séries rodam certinho nao importa quantidade de usuarios....a tv com 1 plano+8 telas...nao funciona...trava😕

Djglaucio
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Simmm👏 a ideia é esta...mais uma vez a sugestao aos admins 

Caminho para liberar lista individual de itpv no Emby server

Admin/usuario/perfil/live tv "on"  or "off"...on= adict iptv m3u list👍

You can do this now using parental restrictions.  You just need to add a tag to each channel in each m3u playlist.
You can likely do a search and replace to add this group to an m3u list but if you can't figure out how to do it use http://m3u4u.com/ instead.
Add your playlist, then go to Editor menu and create a new group (name of tag you want to use like TVList1).
Now on the right side choose the More Channel Tools and select Bulk move.  Highlight all channels and move them to TVList1.

Do that for each m3u file.

Now when you load these different m3u files into Emby you will have groups such as TVList1, TVList2, TVList3 for each of the m3u files you processed above.
Now go into parental restrictions for each user and remove access t every TVList that user shouldn't be able to access.

That gives you the ability to pretty easily control which m3u playlist the user can use.
This works and isn't that hard to setup.  It's the best way I've found right now to manage multiple people/m3u playlists.

I helped one user set this up with about 14 users and 8 M3Us and it took us maybe 15 minutes and that was part me explaining.
If I remember correctly each of his 8 M3Us allowed 2 connections.

One thing to check up front is DVR recordings.  If you plan on doing recordings the first playlist you add will likely be what the DVR uses.  So you might want to make that playlist the "DVR" playlist otherwise the DVR will use "steal" channels from your first user most of the time.

If you don't mind installing a 3rd party program another solution is to run all playlists through TVHeadend (Linux or docker).
You import all your m3u playlists and join like channels. So for example if you have 5 playlists of the same thing (different login credentials) you join all the CNN channels. all the CBS channels etc. It should be able to do this automatically. You then have TVH export a single m3u playlist that you use in Emby. So Emby get's one list of channels but TVH essentially takes 5 playlists of 1 connection and creates 1 playlist of 5 connections.

Djglaucio

Cayars amigo pfvor poste um video com a sua dica ,achei bacana👍no Brasil conteúdo iptv tem muita coisa,meu iptv oficial hoje tem 90 mil conteudos,se eu conseguir direcionar cada cliente para um login exclusivo...seria a Melhor coisa do mundo Cayars...o emby funciona em quase todas smartvs o app tem espelhamento nativo show de bola,como disse antes, muitas pessoas vao pagar pelo premiere para usufluir desta funçao.

Djglaucio
Just now, Djglaucio said:

Cayars amigo pfvor poste um video com a sua dica ,achei bacana👍no Brasil conteúdo iptv tem muita coisa,meu iptv oficial hoje tem 90 mil conteudos,se eu conseguir direcionar cada cliente para um login exclusivo...seria a Melhor coisa do mundo Cayars...o emby funciona em quase todas smartvs o app tem espelhamento nativo show de bola,como disse antes, muitas pessoas vao pagar pelo premiere para usufluir desta funçao.

Cayars  outra dica para melhorar o Emby, vou comentar aqui....customizaçao do App!cada cliente "premiere" poder modificar = logomarca e tambem aquele inicio"MINHA MIDIA" feio esquisito e so funciona certinho na opçao letra maiscula

1 hour ago, Djglaucio said:

Cayars friend pfvor post a video with your tip, i found it cool 👍in Brazil iptv content has a lot, my official iptv today has 90 thousand contents, if i manage to direct each customer to an exclusive login...it would be the best thing in the world Cayars ...the emby works on almost all smartvs the app has native mirroring show of ball, as I said before, many people will pay for the premiere to use this function.

But isn't most of that 90K VOD content?
You don't really want that in your TV system but instead a VOD Movie & VOD TV Library using STRM files.
That's what I do anyway.

Djglaucio
10 minutes ago, cayars said:

But isn't most of that 90K VOD content?
You don't really want that in your TV system but instead a VOD Movie & VOD TV Library using STRM files.
That's what I do anyway.

Cayars no brasil concorrencia e grande e muitas vezes desleal,no seu país cada um deve aceitar que o outro faz melhor,aqui é diferente

6 minutes ago, Djglaucio said:

Cayars in Brazil are big and often unfair, in their own country everyone must accept that the other does better, it's different here

Any chance you could send me a M3U file to look at?
You can search/replace any usernames in it.

I don't want to use it, just take a look to get a better idea.

Olá @Djglaucio, não adianta você ficar falando sobre a situação do Brasil, etc etc...
Como ele mesmo disse, o lance que você quer fazer é ilegal, mas, é a sua vida e você faz oque julgar certo.

Basicamente oque você está procurando é isso: https://github.com/xteve-project/xTeVe

Com ele você pode fazer múltiplos streams usando um server só. O emby conecta no xTeVe source, e faz stream do servidor xTeVe.
Nele, existem várias opções para múltiplos sources connections.

Isso reque configuração, que na própria documentação do xTeVe é explicada, senão na internet, você vai encontrar ajuda necessária.

Quanto a travar, o emby só faz re-stream do conteúdo que é transmitido, se esta rolando algum problema, da uma olhada em como o seu server está lidando com múltiplos streams. Talvez ele não seja "forte" o suficiente para a quantidade de pessoas que você quer alcançar.

Boa sorte ;)

Djglaucio
49 minutes ago, rafinha said:

Olá @Djglaucio, não adianta você ficar falando sobre a situação do Brasil, etc etc...
Como ele mesmo disse, o lance que você quer fazer é ilegal, mas, é a sua vida e você faz oque julgar certo.

Basicamente oque você está procurando é isso: https://github.com/xteve-project/xTeVe

Com ele você pode fazer múltiplos streams usando um server só. O emby conecta no xTeVe source, e faz stream do servidor xTeVe.
Nele, existem várias opções para múltiplos sources connections.

Isso reque configuração, que na própria documentação do xTeVe é explicada, senão na internet, você vai encontrar ajuda necessária.

Quanto a travar, o emby só faz re-stream do conteúdo que é transmitido, se esta rolando algum problema, da uma olhada em como o seu server está lidando com múltiplos streams. Talvez ele não seja "forte" o suficiente para a quantidade de pessoas que você quer alcançar.

Boa sorte ;)

Rafinha bom dia,amigo vc entrou no post sobre iptv individual pra cada pra cliente,pra me informar que é ilegal a minha ideia kkkk, vamu resumi conversa...core i7,16gb,4 hds,1 sd so pra sistema,iptv meu o stream é direto,sem transcoder...ceis tao falando q funciona e tal,que tem um jeitinho pra deixar dentro do emby um login individual iptv....grava um video mostrando como funciona.

6 hours ago, rafinha said:

Hello @Djglaucio, it's no use talking about the situation in Brazil, etc etc...
As he said, the bid you want to do is illegal, but it's your life and you do what you think is right.

Basically what you are looking for is this:  https://github.com/xteve-project/xTeVe

With it you can make multiple streams using only one server. The emby connects to xTeVe source, and streams from the xTeVe server.
In it, there are several options for multiple source connections.

This requires configuration, which in the xTeVe documentation itself is explained, if not on the internet, you will find necessary help.

As for crashing, the emby only re-streams the content that is transmitted, if there is a problem, take a look at how your server is handling multiple streams. Maybe it's not "strong" enough for the number of people you want to reach.

Good luck ;)

I don't think xTeVe is going to have any ability to stack connections which is what is needed.  xTeVe will only combine them so you see multiple.
Unless I'm missing something.