Close to impossible to select the 'X' to close selected pics!

Damionm7

Damionm7

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max (larger phone, running iOS 15.0.1) and I noticed an issue the other day with using the Emby app on my phone. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this size of phone that has this similar issue, but when you select a pic from a photo gallery to zoom in and see the pic, it becomes almost impossible to then select the 'X' in the corner of the phone to close the image, and return to the gallery. The 'X' gets overlaid with any iOS icons that are also there in the top right corner of the screen. At this point, it becomes a game of 'luck' with trying to tap the X at the right time or the right way to get it to close the pic! Needless to say it's a frustrating 'bug' and needs to be addressed. Can you not just move the 'X' just right about the pic, instead of way up there in the corner of the phone? It also gets a bit 'lost' way up there too. Thank-you.

nbedendo

Also with new 13Max Pro.

But the issue in not only with the X for the picture closure but also under Setting every time on the bottom of the page there the save botton. Half of that is hidden and sometime you are not able to press at all.