Metadaten aktualisieren ohne Erfolg

terlos

Hallo zusammen,

da mir Emby optisch besser gefällt als Plex, bin ich nun auf diesen Server umgestiegen.

Emby läuft bei mir in einem Docker auf einer Nas mit OMV und ich habe ihn bis jetzt innerhalb der Testphase ohne Probleme benützt.

Die Testphase ist nun abgelaufen und ich habe mir den Server für meinen Android TV gekauft, also nicht Premiere sondern eben die App mit einmaliger Zahlung.

Ich habe jedoch ziemliche Probleme mit den Metadaten, da diese ca für die hälfte meiner Filme nicht gefunden wird.

Wenn ich danach händisch den Eintrag in den Metadaten bei imdb ausbessere, also die ID für den Film eintrage und danach die Daten aktualisiere, passiert genau nichts.

Ich habe versucht zumindest die Bilder selbst zu ändern damit sie am TV angezeigt werden.

Also Bilder im Netz gesucht, gespeichert und danach in der Bibliothek für den Film selber geändert.

Funktionierte  bei 2 oder 3, danach wurde ich jedesmal ausgeloggt und darauf verwiesen dass ich mir Premiere kaufen soll...

In den Einstellungen unter bevorzugte Metasprache ist "Deutsch" eingestellt.

Film Metadaten Downloader:

TheMovieDB und The open Movie Database

Gibt es keine Einstellung um selber mehr Quellen einzutragen ?

Mfg

Edited by terlos

Hi, when looking at your library in a web browser does it look correct or missing media pictures, descriptions and text?

If it's missing this information that would indicate most likely that Emby was not able to identify what movie or tv show it is.

Make sure your using a naming scheme like described here:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159102-movie-naming

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159110-tv-naming

Let us know how you make out.

Hey cayars,

ty for answering.

3 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, when looking at your library in a web browser does it look correct or missing media pictures, descriptions and text?

No, it doesn't look correct. The half of my library is missing pictures, descriptions and text.

Today i was very busy, so i will try your recommendation tomorrow and will let u know if i was succesfully.

It sounds like Emby can't identify the media.

When you get a chance pick one of the movies that isn't correct, then show us what this looks like on disc.
Take a screen shot of the folder and file structure.

Some Movies, like "Shang Chi..." have false Metafiles and list false movies. Shang Chi is in Real "Legend (2015)"...

embyfail.thumb.png.140a23534959184a354f36c1562f4df7.png

Path to Snowden:

embyfailpathp.png.169652007be9b83197369251ff9449fd.png

Edited by terlos

Happy2Play

Is it just the media and nfo or are there images in that folder also?

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
12 minutes ago, terlos said:

Some Movies, like "Shang Chi..." have false Metafiles and list false movies. Shang Chi is in Real "Legend (2015)"...

Some of this is just how TMDB works, do a search on TMDB you will see the first result is Shang-Chi.

legend — The Movie Database (TMDB) (themoviedb.org)

But guess without logs is most issues are naming scheme missing year.  As for images may be permissions or provider errors but would require logs also.

Painkiller8818

ok i think i see the problem on your screenshots.

As you are comming from plex i wonder why you don't already use the recommended naming.

on your screenshot i see, you never use the year of the movie, which makes it very difficult as there are a lot movies having the same name, especially if you use german and not english so if the movie is not identified 100% in your language (hope you specified the metadata lang in the lib settings) it will start using the english title if there is one.

Adding the year to your movies eg. Shang Chi (2021) will keep a lot headache away from you.

Whats a bit strange is the fact that you already have .nfo files so if they are correct and there is also a cover and fanart in your folder, emby should see it and use it. (in case of snowden) so i only can imagine, that you don't have covers and fanart saved in the same folders your movies are in.

But start using the year, believe me this will help you a lot

Hey all,

thanks for the fast Support, great Team, great Members :).

Today i changed all entries in my database from German into English, also added the Movies Date at the End.

A few hundred entries...Line by Line, i'm done xD.

Changed in Emby the Settings into English, Metadates included.

Problem Solved, tired but happy :).

Terlos

• Like 1