Iconic - Copy from one entry to another?

Adrifresh

Adrifresh

Apologies if this has been asked. the search at the top of the screen isn't very helpful as it seems to search the entirety the forums...

I am moving my Reality Competition shows to a Library of their own. It's the first of a few I'm going to break out into their own Top Level.

Could you please implement a "Copy Badge Configs from.." so I can just delete the few I don't need, rather than rebuild all of them again for each break-out I decide to create.

My library is a constantly changing thing, and this would really help.

Options or suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

Hi, are you saying you want to be able to copy library options from one library to another?

roaku
2 hours ago, Adrifresh said:

Yes, but I was referring to the iconic image enhancer plugin.

Cloning of configurations will get implemented eventually, but it will be awhile.

If you're comfortable editing xml, you could do some cut/copy and pasting of the section you care about and grab the library id of your new library from looking around in the Emby web app. Back up the xml file first, of course.

Edited by roaku

Adrifresh
9 hours ago, roaku said:

Cloning of configurations will get implemented eventually, but it will be awhile.

If you're comfortable editing xml, you could do some cut/copy and pasting of the section you care about and grab the library id of your new library from looking around in the Emby web app. Back up the xml file first, of course.

I originally asked because everything was set to defaults.

It seems now, for whatever reason, the size shape and colour are being re-used when I enable it on a new library.?

I need to add the tag and choose the icon, but the colour, shape, and size are the same as all the others, so it's not nearly as tedious as I expected.

I'm only creating six genres for TV and three for Movies. I was just being lazy. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1