Digital Movie Content Integration

bp Media

bp Media

My Ask... Is it possible to integrate "Movies Anywhere" with emby where emby would show a clickable movie icon and eithor stream that digital content through emby (or) execute the streaming (TV or other) app?  Alternatively, you can choose to integrate with the major digital content providers (iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, and Vudu) directly and bypass "Movies Anywhere" although that would seem like a much larger challenge.  Having this feature would provide a one stop shop for movie watching.

Justification... As a movie collector, it's wieldy known that most digital movie content is now available for purchase from companies like (iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, and Vudu), and other major players for as little as $5.00, which in some cases is causing our digital collections to grow at a rapid scale.  Most recently, one of the challenges is where that content is stored; is it stored on my emby server or on a digital providers system.  Thankfully, a streaming provider like "Movies Anywhere", a digital movie content aggregator helps pool all that digital movie content together into one playable list by uniting the purchases you've made on streaming services such as iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, and Vudu, and allows you to add supported films purchased on Blu-ray and DVD.

Let us know your thoughts or if something like this already exists.

Thank you,

MBSki

I think that's similar to this request: Netflix / Prime Integration - Feature Requests - Emby Community

The short answer seems to be no. I would like to see the feature as well though. In the meantime, I've been recording movies on the streaming services with PlayOn and then I add a stub file for the reference to the movie on the streaming service. That way it shows up in my library and tells me that there's a better quality video somewhere else. I still have to open the other app, but at least I can see everything in Emby.

Yes, this is a duplicate of that request.  Please continue any discussion in that topic.

Thanks.

• Like 1