xTeVe Guide Failing

Tony B.

Tony B.

The server isn't getting guide data from xTeVe. Verified the link works, emby isn't downloading.

Logs will be sent my DM to whomever responds to this, privacy reasons..

Tony B.

Because there is no guide for those channels. It should be dummy channels and it is blank. No guide data at all.

Tony B.

This has been 2 weeks in the making, maybe more.

I have done the guide refresh, rebooted, nothing is working. Hence, my post here :)

Try going into the Plugin Catalog and upgrading XmlTV plugin to 1.03 or just wait for it to update on it's own.

Then try reloading your xTeVe guide source.

Tony B.
2 hours ago, cayars said:

Try going into the Plugin Catalog and upgrading XmlTV plugin to 1.03 or just wait for it to update on it's own.

Then try reloading your xTeVe guide source.

Any ideas?

Tony B.
1 minute ago, cayars said:

Are you on the beta?

No, I am not. This is a release version and; after last beta, I really don't want to get back on it. It was a disaster every few weeks.

I would have hoped that they test things before releasing but now, I'm left without a tuner because it will not add the channels to the guide.

I just responded to the PM message requesting server log and xteve.xlm file to look at.

Just now, Tony B. said:

No, I am not. This is a release version and; after last beta, I really don't want to get back on it. It was a disaster every few weeks.

I would have hoped that they test things before releasing but now, I'm left without a tuner because it will not add the channels to the guide.

There was nothing changed for 4.6.4 so it's running as it always was.  If your guide is failing it's almost certainly going to be something outside of Emby causing that but we'll figure it out with the logs and xml file.