Can't match Hard drives

innovative2
Go to solution Solved by innovative2,

innovative2

My emby works great with my first 6TB hard drive and displays 6 movies horizontally which nicely fills my TV screen. I just added a 2nd 6TB HDD and it is setup identical to my first HDD but I can only have 3 movies to display horizontally per line instead of 6. All of my movies are in genre folders and a folder icon appears within the actual movie folder 6 across on the primary hdd. On the new hdd the folder icon appears alongside the movie folder icon which is taking up the 3 additional rows that I am missing. Is there anyway to get the folder icon to appear inside the movie folder icon like it does on my primary drive so that I have 6 rows again?  Please note this only occurs on my 65" Song XBR display and there is no problem with the display on my computer screen.

GrimReaper

Uh, I hardly understood what is shown, when and where. Care to share few screenshots (photos form mobile phone would do as well)? 

innovative2

Sure. Hard drive #1 is titled MOVIES and hard drive #2 is titled FILMS. When I select the Folders button in the top right screen for the MOVIES HDD I get 6 movies across on my Sony XBR TV but when I select the FILMS HDD I only get 3 movies across and a small "folder" icon in the remaining 3 rows. On the MOVIES HDD you will see the small "folder" is placed inside the movie jpg picture itself in the top left corner instead of alongside of it taking up three rows

Films HDD under folders.jpg

Films selected under home screen.jpg

Movies HDD under folders.jpg

Movies selected uner screen.jpg

GrimReaper

In your FILMS library, could you click three-dots along right screen edge and enable Show labels? Also, what is Image Type listed there? 

Edited by GrimReaper
Typo

• Solution
innovative2

LOL! You just fixed the problem with your request! The moment I clicked on the three dots the picture instantly corrected itself to 6 movies across and now the HDD's match perfectly.

Thanks so much for the help.

• Like 1