epg pour programme français

nunu22

bonjour,

je cherche actuellement un bon fournisseur d'epg  pour les programmes francais.

J'ai essyé schedulesdirect, mais je suis déçu par la qualité des artworks.

J'ai installé plex pour voir (il integre de base un epg), et la qualité des arworks est tres bonne. je cherche donc un équivalent.

Auriez vous des providers à me conseiller ?

CDT.

lui aussi tout con mais il peut faire le job

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Fazzani/grab/master/programme-tv.xmltv

On 10/2/2021 at 2:56 AM, nunu22 said:

I tried schedulesdirect, but I'm disappointed with the quality of the artwork.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:40 AM, MAX92 said:

Not bad too. We do not know what source is Plex on? 

Emby, Plex and Schedules direct all use the same guide provider.

I took a look at xmltv.ch and pulled down an XML file and looked at several images.  They are using landscape or 16:9 images.

So what you see above is this landscape poster being forced to a vertical format. That is why they look like that.

090aa2ee97e3974a19744ddd98efa777545c5ce2

• Thanks 1

thanks for your answer.

I have schedulesdirect access, but i haven't find a grabber that works under linux (NAS synology), that download artworks.

I use a NAS with emby +  tvheadend as backend to manage my hdhomerun. I use M3U/XML tvheadend URL in emby.

In tvheadend docker, i use the grabber tv_grab_zz_sdjon_sqlite that doesn't seems to pull artworks

regards.

I'm a bit confused.  So you have SD setup in tvheadend which then feeds Emby via M3U & XML files?
The XML file generated should pass the URL to the images along to Emby which should be able to use them.

What am I missing?

You have missed nothing.

But the script tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite doesn't seem to manage artworks execpt channel icones. 

I have checked xml file and the tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite code, and there are no artworks. After some research, it seems that this script doesn't manage artworks.

I have tested nextpvr with SD, and it is OK for artworks, but as far as i have understood, there are some limitations (ex: i don't have all information for a film - no summary juste the titel etc...).

I use tvh for the tuner management ( if several channels of a same multiplex are used, then it will only user one HW ressource ).

I try of find a script taht can run under linux to get SD epg with artworks, but with out any success.

I don't know if you are using the XML or JSON fields from SD.  But you could have them change you to the XML field for use with TVH.

What you can do is use a curl command scheduled to pull the XML data once per day creating a local file.  Now you can use that in any program you use by pointing to the local XML file.

TVH can export m3u files.  Emby can import that directly without the need for a plugin.

Edited by cayars