Latest Version of EmbyCon - Am I missing something obvious here?

JoshFink

JoshFink

Running Kodi 18.9

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really only update things when they stop working. Things have been working great and then all of a sudden, yesterday the 29th, I noticed that I was pulling a cached version of shows in in Embuary. That's a whole other issue and I'm still not sure what the problem was but it also got me thinking that perhaps my version of Embycon was outdated. I checked and saw that there are no updates. 

Currently it shows that I'm running 1.9.122 and no matter where I look that seems to be the latest version available for me. However, when searching other threads I see mention of the 1.10.x addon. Perhaps that's only for Kodi 19 and I'm good but I needed to ask so I don't keep spinning my wheels. 

Thanks for the help!!

rodainas

The one more recent updated was the Beta version from Beta repository that works on 19 Matrix.

Embycon has an option to use cached data did you try disabling that and reloading skin/kodi to refresh the change.

JoshFink
26 minutes ago, rodainas said:

The one more recent updated was the Beta version from Beta repository that works on 19 Matrix.

Embycon has an option to use cached data did you try disabling that and reloading skin/kodi to refresh the change.

Thanks for the reply. So is 1.9.122 the latest version for 18.9 or am I still missing versions? 

As for caching, the only thing I see for caching is around caching artwork. This seems to be a path issue. To note, I can workaround this but turning off "Flatten Single Season" and then when I go into the show it pulls the correct information. It just seems weird that this happened all of a sudden on ALL of my shields. 

Thanks

rodainas

image.thumb.png.93f68216b5f684a00bbdc8d59a629b7d.png

You see there cache emby server data requests try disabling that.

Am not sure whats the latest version for 18.9 am not using Leia anymore.

Edited by rodainas

6 hours ago, JoshFink said:

Thanks for the reply. So is 1.9.122 the latest version for 18.9 or am I still missing versions? 

As for caching, the only thing I see for caching is around caching artwork. This seems to be a path issue. To note, I can workaround this but turning off "Flatten Single Season" and then when I go into the show it pulls the correct information. It just seems weird that this happened all of a sudden on ALL of my shields. 

Thanks

1.9.x is for kodi 18

1.10.x is for Kodi 19

Can you explain your "caching" issue a little more, give an example of what is happening.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Chenhy

I use the latest version of embycon but I got the error every time, one or more items failed to play then I can't see anything, how could I do for it?

TeamB
15 minutes ago, Chenhy said:

I use the latest version of embycon but I got the error every time, one or more items failed to play then I can't see anything, how could I do for it?

the kodi log might have something in it.