Screen stays gray after trailer

Painkiller8818
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Painkiller8818

Server: Win 10 6.4.6.0
TV APP: 1.1.02
TV Model: Q90R (2019)

Behaviour:

When i start a trailer and let it run, after the trailer the screen stays gray until i click back once, same if i click stop during a trailer.

This wasn't always like that, normally after the trailer i was back in the menu of the selected movie.

If anything else is needed, just tell my but i think this is nothing that shows up in a log file.

thanks

Painkiller8818
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, is this only with certain trailers?

No, i have this on every trailer of any movies i tried.

I click on Play, the trailer is running, and after that it stays gray till i click return once, then i am back in the selected movies overview.

FrostByte

Yes, with online trailers after the trailer is done it looks like YT quits and leaves you at a gray screen.  Then you click "Return" once and you're back at the details page where you originally clicked Trailers.

Local trailers are fine, it's just the online ones that need a return added.

Model 2018 Q8FN

Edited by FrostByte

I'm not seeing this on my 2017 TV.  I'll have to check the later models.

Are you sure it's not just stuck trying to load the next trailer?  Check when you're playing if there is a >| button on the OSD which would indicate that there is another trailer in the playlist

FrostByte

No, you can see the trailer app close and then all you get is a gray screen.  There is no OSD or anything.  The only thing you can do is click Return.  Playing the next trailer isn't a problem, this seems to happen every time when they are all done playing

Painkiller8818
15 hours ago, Luke said:

I've published an update to the USB build. Please try that and see if it helps. Thanks.

Thanks, this also solved it for me. Thanks for the quick reaction.

• Like 1