Continue Watching not separating from Next Up (legacy) in Apple TV

Andrew23

Hi folks (new here), I have put in Next Up (legacy) as I want to separate what I am currently half way through watching and whats next up. It works perfectly on the website (see pic 1) but on Apple TV it is all mixed in with Next Up (pic 2). So basically the two rows (CW and NU) are identical on Apple TV. The two shows I am currently watching are 3rd and 4th along in the row along with all the other shows. How can I get my Apple TV setup to mirror exactly what I have in My Library on the PC? Maybe this is a bug that about to be fixed at the the next Apple TV update which I believe to be imminent? Please help, many thanks in advance

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

• Like 1

vdatanet

It's been a few months since I reported this, but unfortunately it still hasn't been fixed.

Edited by vdatanet

OK thanks dude. I thought I was going crazy as I couldnt find anyone else mentioning this problem anywhere. I have my fingers crossed for a fix with the next Apple TV update.

• 3 weeks later...
Andrew23

So the new update for Apple TV is out and this problem still hasn't been fixed. Emby has either turned a blind eye to it or its gone in the too hard to fix basket. Disappointing.

• Like 1

I just use conutie watching as new eps go in that and films just watched to no point in having both but that’s personal preference