Get library update without webhook

hygorfragas

hygorfragas

Hello, of course the webhook is the best way to obert what's new in the library, but I see it as a user action and difficult to do this data exchange with the user to get the webhook from his server.

wanted to know if there is a second option to obtain this data. how to get what's new in the library without webhook?

obs I tried the webhook and it seems that there is some incompatibility between my service (url) and the emby webhook

GrimReaper

Unless it's something recently added is some of the betas, there ain't no Webhook for content added/removed, open FR for same:

There were some workarounds involving Scrpter-X plugin, don't know current status on that, never got involved nor followed topic closely:

GrimReaper
5 minutes ago, hygorfragas said:

know something that would serve as a bridge? from webhook emby->bridge->my app ?

Don't know what do you need it for, I use'em webhooks for notifications only; know some ppl use 'em for triggering events? 

hygorfragas

Do not know. I m going to use the webhook for simple server events, I want to show this through my app

But I am thinking about abandoning the webhook as it is becoming unfeasible. 

Edited by hygorfragas