[Live TV]Disparition du logo de la chaine avec un XMLTV

thymon

Bonjour,

L' ajout du logo d'une chaîne fonctionne parfaitement avec le fichier m3U exemple :

tvg-logo="https://url.png"

Mais ce dernier disparait dès que j'active un lien EPG via un fichier XMLTV.

Du coup ce n'est pas joli.  Par contre sur iOS le logo reste bien!

Comment forcer le logo au lieu du nom du programme en cours ?

Edited by thymon

Hi, This is something that could use more control over to specify the source of the image used by Emby.

Have you tried going to Live TV, channels tab and using the 3 dot menu to edit images?
I believe once changed here they will stick at least until the channel is remove/added again.

1 minute ago, cayars said:

Have you tried going to Live TV, channels tab and using the 3 dot menu to edit images?

Yes but it the same..

Puis autre chose.

Quand les liens XMLTV possèdent des images de chaque programme. C'est toujours en format paysage. Et EMBY affiche en format Portrait.

là encore c'est vraiment pas beau. Il faudrait vraiment améliorer l'insertion des images des liens XMLTV.

Yes this is something we know about and will try to accommodate.
The Emby Guide data and almost all popular guide services provide portrait format.
The couple of IPTV providers I have personally are also portrait as well for the channels they actually provide guide data for. :)

So this isn't super common across the board but as you say, some do supply landscape artwork and we would like to accommodate that.

• Thanks 1

@MAX92

image.png.987a8cdcf1fddd3c6d16e8bd7ac4a4e8.png

t

Dès que le XMLTV est activé, les logos disparaissent pour afficher le programme en cours

Edited by thymon

These are different things.  One is a station/channel logo as shown in the guide.

On the homepage is the movie/episode picture and that only comes from the guide. But I think Emby can use the channel logo if no graphic is present.

@thymon any chance you could pm me the m3u and xml file you are using to test with?  If you download them and give them to me as files vs links to the provider you can do global search/replace to change username/password.  We have no need to play back anything but would like to see how it's loading.

@MAX92

Parce que tu es sur l'onglet "chaines" là.

Mais de base quand on ouvre le "live TV" on tombe sur "programmes" pas sur "chaines". Ca peut se modifier dans les paramètres d'affichage.

Mais j'ai beaucoup d'utilisateur et je peux pas expliquer un par un comment faire.

Pourtant sur iOS le logo de la chaine reste :

IMG_7C8EA535A937-1.thumb.jpeg.c31cdfc08b649e9d689e22c7f8b7599a.jpeg

Edited by thymon

That looks like your guide has no program/show graphics so it's reverting to the station graphics.
Different Emby clients may handle this differently.

Using a better service if possible would help of course as well as give you more information as well.

28 minutes ago, thymon said:

But I have a lot of users and I can't explain one by one how to do it.

You can actually change these settings for your users from the web console if you want.

image.png.e4885940c0772bcaab6d32aee920a78d.png

This is useful if you want change settings, set default library tabs and home page section.  The user can of course change to their own preferred settings but it allows you to set your own defaults for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cayars said:

You can actually change these settings for your users from the web console if you want.

@cayars Do not work on FireTV...

On 9/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, Luke said:

@thymon what exactly does not work? Cayars was referring to the web interface.

Hello @Luke.

exactly, this tips works to the web interface and mobile.

I see that this does not force the interface on the FireTv. Just a statement @cayars

On 9/15/2021 at 6:05 PM, thymon said:

I see that this does not force the interface on the FireTv. Just a statement @cayars

Hi, what did you mean by that.  If you edit  the users preferences from here.

image.png.7a134fb31d72ebe97b886a8da2c84a2c.png

Are you saying this preferences don't wonk on the FireTV?

@cayars I know.

For example I would like to start "live TV" on channel not on suggestion.

I change the user preference in web admin. For example :

image.png.2539728660849bba8baf17b2d8c534f8.png

Works perfectly in web browser or mobile apps. But Nothing on FireTV 

Edited by thymon

I'll go to try

Edit : @cayars Disconnect / connected : nothing, I launch "live TV" I'm on programs not channels.

Edited by thymon