Серии сами помечаются просмотренными

EnergizerRB

EnergizerRB

Добрый день!

У меня почему-то у некоторых сериалов новые серии сами помечаются просмотренными. Никак не могу понять причину...

Может кто подскажет, в какую сторону смотреть и на что обратить внимание?

Hi, does anyone else have access to your account?
That sounds like another person may have played back the episodes.

Another possibility is something like the Trakt plugin updating the watched status.

What you can try is install the Playback Reporting reporting plugin from the Emby Plugin Catalog
You can then use the summary tab with the show name or just a word and the * for wildcard match to quickly find all playback of the show.

Let us know if this helps..

EnergizerRB

Спасибо, ответ понял, но ответить на английском не могу. Читать могу, а писать нет... I'm sorry :)

Нет, ни у кого доступа нет, я сам смотрю на своем компьютере. Один :)
Попробую установить Playback reporting и понаблюдать.

Возможно, я не совсем правильно описал проблему: просмотренными помечаются не случайные серии из разных сериалов, а в некоторых сериалах свежие серии сразу отмечаются просмотренными после скачивания.
Например, посмотрел 2 серии... потом скачал 3-ю серию - она сразу отметилась просмотренной... потом скачал 4-ю серию - она тоже отметилась просмотренной... и так далее.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, EnergizerRB said:

Thanks, I understood the answer, but I can't answer in English. I can read, but I can't write... I'm sorry :)

No, no one has access, I watch on my computer. One :)
I'll try to install Playback reporting and observe.

Perhaps I did not quite correctly describe the problem: viewed are not marked random episodes from different series, and in some series fresh episodes are immediately marked viewed after downloading.
For example, I watched 2 episodes... then downloaded the 3rd series - it was immediately marked by the viewed... then downloaded the 4th series - it was also marked by the viewed ... and so on.

Almost sounds like a providerid issue, can you go over a specific example.

What external providerids show for Show and episode?

• Agree 1

EnergizerRB

Если я правильно понял, то имеются в виду настройки метаданных?

Вот такие настройки для этого каталога:

Spoiler

586738686_.png.e88fd61af83e968e2ed18c62a575755c.png

В этом каталоге есть и другие сериалы, но данный эффект пока заметил  только в одной случае...

P.S. Специально переключил интерфейс на английский, чтобы были понятны настройки :)

Edited by EnergizerRB

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, EnergizerRB said:

In this catalog there are other series, but this effect has so far noticed only in one case ...

Can you show the externalid information for this show and one of the the episodes.  If you write nfo files then please post the tvshow.nfo and a  episode nfo file.

EnergizerRB

Странно, но .nfo файлов не было... Правда, в соседнем каталоге с другим сериалом их тоже не было, но там "просмотрено - не просмотрено" отмечалось правильно.
Ради интереса проверил остальные каталоги с сериалами - во многих случаях тоже не было .nfo

Сделал "Refresh metadata" и "Scan library files" - появились файлы .nfo :)

P.S. Все равно прикрепить сюда файлы .nfo или теперь посмотреть, как будет отмечаться статус "просмотрено"?

Edited by EnergizerRB

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, EnergizerRB said:

Strange, there were no .nfo files... True, in the neighboring catalog with another series they were also not, but there "viewed - not viewed" was noted correctly.
For the sake of interest, I checked the rest of the catalogs with the series - in many cases there was also no .nfo

Did "Refresh metadata" and "Scan library files" - there are .nfo :)

P.S. Still attach .nfo files here or now see how the status of "viewed" will be marked?

Yes as we need to see the external ids that Emby is using.  So a screenshot from edit metadata in the UI or the show and episode nfo files for a specific example of something new that shows as played/watched.

Happy2Play

Something is wrong as the episode nfo has no providerids.  So I am guessing with no providerid the database has no value and all no value items are getting marked as played as they would be considered identical/same.

But no online provider currently shows season 7 for this series.

Где логика? - TheTVDB.com

Где логика? (TV Series 2015- ) — The Movie Database (TMDB)

Do you have a different example?

EnergizerRB

Других примеров пока что нет, к сожалению?  Или к счастью? :)

Да, наверное, это все из-за неверного статуса "Ended"...

EnergizerRB

Специально ждал появления новых серий, чтобы еще раз проверить.
Вышла новая серия, скачал... и опять она сразу отметилась просмотренной.

Нет, Trakt не использую...

Hi, we would need to do the same thing as above looking at the meta-data IDs in one of the episodes that was marked as played.
Can you provide that info?