Couple of observations and questions

rodainas

rodainas

Hey @TeamB

I have been using the latest EmbyCon beta, works great thank you.

I noticed that setting a “Movies Per Page” number overrides the “Number for items to show in filtered lists” number, this in the case of Movies based lists of course. The Movies per page doesn’t affect TV Shows as it should be, so filtered lists of this type obey the “Number of items to show in filtered lists” number exclusively, also the TV Shows lists created by Custom Node, with limit imposed there, aren’t affected by “Number for items to show in filtered lists” they obey the limit imposed via Edit Node option, the same happens with Movie list there when not using the “Movies per page” option.

So question 1 would be, could these two settings be independent of each other so Movies per page doesn’t override the Number of items to show in filtered lists in the case of movie lists.

For example to have a filtered movie list with 20 items (used as a widget, fast loading times) and to have a total movie list with a paging of 100 items (used as a menu/submenu item to navigate on these big library with less load time).

Question 2, is it possible to add a “TV Shows per page” option to have a paging system for those, in order to avoid slow loading times for big tvshows libraries?

Edited by rodainas

58 minutes ago, rodainas said:

So question 1 would be, could these two settings be independent of each other so Movies per page doesn’t override the Number of items to show in filtered lists in the case of movie lists.

not without a significant re write of the way these two are handled, they were added at different times and thus are not really intended to work hand in hand.

1 hour ago, rodainas said:

Question 2, is it possible to add a “TV Shows per page” option to have a paging system for those, in order to avoid slow loading times for big tvshows libraries?

I can look at this, I think it is doable with the current design but I would need to look.

• Thanks 1