Guide not Showing for all channels

KingKoopa08

KingKoopa08

Channel info is not showing in the guide for all channels. However it does show in the channels section where you modify the channel number and other individual channel changes. I will attach screenshots.

Channels.PNG

Guide.PNG

KingKoopa08
19 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what is missing? Make sure to wait for the refresh guide scheduled task to complete after making changes.

If you see in the channels list. You see the football games showing up as its reading the xml file. However when you look at the guide every other channel is missing the game in the guide. The screenshot has most of the same channels listed in it for easy comparison. I checked the xml and formatting and tvg-id all matches the channels. I do run a m3u, I never had this issue last year. Now that NFL is back I just found it.

KingKoopa08

To be more specific NFL 2 through NFL 25 all had games at the same time and should be showing up in the guide. They show in the channels section but not on the guide.

KingKoopa08
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

Right, your xml might not actually have guide data for this. I would check the xml file.

It does. I have attached it. Is there any logging around EPG that could help me find the problem?

nfl.xml

2 minutes ago, KingKoopa08 said:

It does. I have attached it. Is there any logging around EPG that could help me find the problem?

nfl.xml

Where is it in the xml?

KingKoopa08

I am sorry, yeah this can be confusing because I am using channel number override in Emby. So NFL 1 is channel 18 in emby. NFL 1 worked because that was on a prior day. So we are missing all even numbers of the xml NFL2.NFL, NFL4.NFL, NFL6.NFL, NFL8.NFL, NFL10.NFL etc. Its very weird. I tried deleting all config and putting it back in. It repeats the same thing.

Hi, the nfl.xml file you posted only contains one guide entry for each channel so one it's past that time slot you aren't going to see anything in the guide.

KingKoopa08

Cayars,

Yes but the EPG is all the same time for the channels I listed. This is not an issue the time has past or is in the future. You can see the times and dates are the same on nfl 1 through 10.

@gillmacca01 There is start and end times for the guide entry.. Check the bottom half of the xml file.

@KingKoopa08 You're right, I went back and looked again and many channels are the 1pm time so they should have shown.

Any chance you could send me a PM with the links for the m3u and xml so I can try a few tests?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, tested and found an issue,  handed it over to Luke who fixed it for 7.4 by way of updating the XmlTV Plugin to 1.0.1.0.
That's what's nice about having sections like this as plugins which allow fixes to roll out quickly.

Edited by cayars
  • Like 1

gillmacca01
16 minutes ago, cayars said:

Yes, tested and found an issue,  handed it over to Luke who fixed it for 7.4 by way of updating the XmlTV Plugin to 1.0.1.0.
That's what's nice about having sections like this as plugins which allow fixes to roll out quickly.

It is good if things get fixed/updated quicker, but it would be good if the end user could be informed what's been fixed/updated