How can I hide this Trailer

mahmoudnabil

Happy2Play

Currently no as the way the tabs are built removing that tab index from one content type would be removing a different tab on another content type.  So you would have to edit the videos.js.

mahmoudnabil
10 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Currently no as the way the tabs are built removing that tab index from one content type would be removing a different tab on another content type.  So you would have to edit the videos.js.

Well, how can I use it and is it free or paid

GrimReaper
22 minutes ago, mahmoudnabil said:

Well, how can I use it and is it free or paid

You need Trailers plugin (subscriber) installed. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Typo

mahmoudnabil
3 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Make sure your user has Channel access enabled, run Refresh Internet Channels task. 

Do you have a video explanation of how to use it since I don't know much about emby

GrimReaper

Not that I know of. 

1) Go to Dashboard>Plugins, in Trailers plugin settings, set desired trailers category

2) Go to Dashboard>Users, click desired user, go to Access tab, scroll all the way down, either tick "Enable access to all channels" or, with it disabled, tick "Trailers" channel 

3) Go to Dashboard>Scheduled Tasks, click "play" icon on "Refresh Internet Channels" task

mahmoudnabil
12 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Not that I know of. 

1) Go to Dashboard>Plugins, in Trailers plugin settings, set desired trailers category

2) Go to Dashboard>Users, click desired user, go to Access tab, scroll all the way down, either tick "Enable access to all channels" or, with it disabled, tick "Trailers" channel 

3) Go to Dashboard>Scheduled Tasks, click "play" icon on "Refresh Internet Channels" task

I did everything you said, now what do I do?

GrimReaper

You can configure/enable Cinema Intros if you want them played before your media or go to Trailers tab in your library and play them directly. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Typo