Help! EMBY APP will cause severe lag when playing movies

Joechung

Hello, respected EMBY technicians.

emby app ios Why is there a freeze when I play a movie? It's not smooth at all. How can I solve the lag problem? The direct output network environment I chose is very good. I use infuse to play and there will be no freezes.

First of all, I am EMBY's lifetime secret key
My device is iPhone 8P. When I use EMBY APP to play movies, there will be severe freezes, and I can’t experience movies.
But I also used the iPhone 8P and the same movie. When I used the infuse 6Pro to play it, I had a perfect experience without any lag.
Please tell me what should I do?
I will upload my test video below.

2 分钟前,卢克说:

你好,这个运行的是什么版本的iOS?我们可以看一个例子吗?

谢谢。

IOS 14.7.1

Edited by Joechung

23 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you please attach the information that I requested? Thanks.

Yes, you can, this is my current version. I am an iPhone 8 Plus.I get this lag on my device and on my iPad.

c42e794fd3da51a1bab7f3ff61defcf.png

• Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. If a server transcoding log was also generated during playback (in the server logs folder), please attach that as well.

1 minute ago, Luke said:
  • Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. If a server transcoding log was also generated during playback (in the server logs folder), please attach that as well.

I'm an EMBY on mobile, where should I find the logs?

Happy2Play
5 hours ago, Joechung said:

I'm an EMBY on mobile, where should I find the logs?

You can download the log from Dashboard-Logs if you do not have direct acess to the log folder.  Path shown on Dashboard path section

On 9/16/2021 at 4:32 PM, Happy2Play said:

You can download the log from Dashboard-Logs if you do not have direct acess to the log folder.  Path shown on Dashboard path section

Hello, can you check why why do I play with Emby?

Happy2Play

First guess would be your trying to force direct play.

EnablePlaybackRemuxing: False EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: False EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: False

If you enabled these options does what is the reason for Transcoding?

8 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

First guess would be your trying to force direct play.

EnablePlaybackRemuxing: False EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: False EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: False

If you enabled these options does what is the reason for Transcoding?

Hello, my settings are all direct playback, no transcoding function, because my NAS configuration is not good, direct transcoding will be very stuck.
What should I do?image.png.c388ead0153f96e565cc019056e1170d.png

Edited by Joechung

5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Try playing lower bitrate videos and see if they load faster.

It seems that it is okay to play low bit rate, but it is a problem with high bit rate. But it is definitely not a network problem.