How to access bonuses in Kodi with Emby installed ?

weyb

Hi,

I have a question :

- i have kodi

- i have emby server on PC & emby client in kodi

- i have the "extras" sub-directory in some movie directories with a ".nomedia" empty file - so kodi does not scrap this directory (cf. https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_removing_videos#Exclude_Folder)

NOTE : i have that file because i did this BEFORE knowing Emby & so, at that time Kodi was scrapping...

- i have the kodi Add-on "Extras" to be able to access this "extras" directory (name declared in this add-on options) with the movie popup (long click on the poster)

... but it doesn't work, i don't see the extras video files (bonuses) in kodi using the add-on, it is empty 😞

any idea ?

maybe now the ".nomedia" file is useless because kodi doesn't scrap anymore, no ?

i saw in

that several other sub-folder names are supported : ok, but how do you access them in Kodi ? via the file mode only ?

Thank you vey much in advance for your help & replies !

regards

quickmic

The "extras" is only available if you you native mode. However, I don't recommend native mode at all. If you wanna browse "specials", I added this option in the context menu of the latest experimental version.

Hello,

thank you for your reply --> we have chances that this new functionality will be added in the next stable release ? when approximately please ?

quickmic
17 hours ago, weyb said:

Hello,

thank you for your reply --> we have chances that this new functionality will be added in the next stable release ? when approximately please ?

What's your question? When experimental becomes stable. I don't know, I think I'll declare it as beta in the next days/week and then I wait for feedback.

2 hours ago, quickmic said:

What's your question? When experimental becomes stable. I don't know, I think I'll declare it as beta in the next days/week and then I wait for feedback.

Hello,

thank you for your work on Emby - i'll look after the next stable version, as 'im looking forward to have this functionality

regards