Lg Smart tv 2021 Webos 6.0

Poli26

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 1:43 AM, Luke said:

Hi there, we are working on releasing this to the LG store. Thanks.

Yeah... ok. But when? Can you give us a date?

Something concrete to hold on to, maybe.

Because you've been working on it for a few months now... and still nothing.

I, too, am caught out by this. I bought a new TV when my wife was diagnosed with Covid and went into quarantine... Only to find out that I could not load the Emby app. So I had to go back to Plex (after 3 years) because it is supported on my old(er) and my new LG TV I bought a month ago. Not good.... and I just uninstalled Emby from my Android phone because I needed to installed Plex. 

BasketSnowboa

Hopefully soon, would be a great kodi alternative and the lifetime premium service matches my favorite "pay only once" product style.

• 4 weeks later...
DerrickM
On 9/8/2021 at 7:43 PM, Luke said:

Hi there, we are working on releasing this to the LG store. Thanks.

@LukeHope I'm not being too big a pain just checking in on this. What's the status of this project if you don't mind sharing? Is it done and waiting approval or is it still being created?

WhackOBill

I also believed the main web site when it said you could download the Emby app for your LG TV from the LG app store.  Now that the TV is mounted to the wall, I can't find the Emby app in the LG app store.  This is going to make for a disappointing Christmas for a lot of people I think.  Maybe you should change the main website to note that you'd love to support LG TV's with WebOS but currently don't.  I'm thinking that would be the honest way to go.

• 4 weeks later...