persone collegate a Emby Server

radiosaiuz

Happy2Play

All really depend on your setup.  As technically there is no limit. 

But depending on features and clients used there is a premiere device limit depending on what premiere license key you have.

radiosaiuz

I have a server and a premier license for 25 devices and I would like to know if there is a limit such as can I have 100 people connected at the same time?

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, radiosaiuz said:

I have a server and a premier license for 25 devices and I would like to know if there is a limit such as can I have 100 people connected at the same time?

You can have as many users as you like using a browser without any premiere features.  Most client/apps require unlock or premiere, so you are limited to 25 active premiere clients.  And those client/apps hold that premiere slot for about a week.

Emby Premiere Feature Matrix : Emby

Edited by Happy2Play

radiosaiuz
12 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

You can have as many users as you like using a browser without any premiere features.  Most client/apps require unlock or premiere, so you are limited to 25 active premiere clients.  And those client/apps hold that premiere slot for about a week.

Tell me what it means ... excuse my ignorance: "You can have as many users as you like using a browser without preview functionality."

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, radiosaiuz said:

Tell me what it means ... excuse my ignorance: "You can have as many users as you like using a browser without preview functionality."

Looks like a translations issue as it is premiere not preview functionality.

The attached chart above list client/app limitations.  Like the browser for example requires premiere if you are using Live TV, otherwise it is free.  Almost all device specific client/apps require premiere/app unlock to use though.

Sembra un problema di traduzione in quanto è la funzionalità di anteprima e non di anteprima.

Il grafico allegato sopra elenca le limitazioni client/app. Come il browser, ad esempio, richiede Premiere se stai utilizzando Live TV, altrimenti è gratuito. Tuttavia, quasi tutti i client/app specifici del dispositivo richiedono lo sblocco di premiere/app.

Edited by Happy2Play