No fanart (background) images

rodainas
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

4 hours ago, rodainas said:

Works perfectly, every image loads correctly on this one.

Well, that app doesn't have the view that you are actually having a problem with but we're looking into what we may be able to do here.

rodainas
5 minutes ago, ebr said:

Well, that app doesn't have the view that you are actually having a problem with but we're looking into what we may be able to do here.

Thank you, I appreciate all the help and effort.

Please test with the new beta that just went up (2.0.44).  It may or may not have an impact but please let us know and then we can take it from there.

Thanks.

rodainas
23 minutes ago, ebr said:

Please test with the new beta that just went up (2.0.44).  It may or may not have an impact but please let us know and then we can take it from there.

Thanks.

Thank you

Tried with Firestick 4K and a Nvidia Shield with respective app, same results as before, maybe 10% of the fanart loads, same for landscapes some loads and some doesn’t .

6 minutes ago, rodainas said:

Thank you

Tried with Firestick 4K and a Nvidia Shield with respective app, same results as before, maybe 10% of the fanart loads, same for landscapes some loads and some doesn’t .

So more loaded than did before?

• 3 weeks later...
rodainas
On 9/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, ebr said:

Okay, thanks.  I'll make another adjustment with the next beta and you can retry then.

Hi

Any estimate when this new beta will be available for testing?

Thanks.

• Solution
5 hours ago, rodainas said:

Hi

Any estimate when this new beta will be available for testing?

Thanks.

I had to put this particular change off to the next cycle as we needed to get the current beta out for release.  Hopefully, that will go quickly and then I will try increasing the timeout for these image loads in the next beta round.  I'm not 100% convinced that is going to solve your issue but we'll see.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
rodainas
On 10/13/2021 at 3:17 PM, ebr said:

I had to put this particular change off to the next cycle as we needed to get the current beta out for release.  Hopefully, that will go quickly and then I will try increasing the timeout for these image loads in the next beta round.  I'm not 100% convinced that is going to solve your issue but we'll see.

Thanks.

This solved it, and the problem surely was the short timeout on the android tv app.

Thank you really appreciate the interest and cooperation in solving this.

16 hours ago, rodainas said:

This solved it, and the problem surely was the short timeout on the android tv app.

Thank you really appreciate the interest and cooperation in solving this.

That's very interesting because I did not change the timeout for loading backdrops...