Emby Server Plugin Catalog doesn't open - Emby Version 4.6.4.0

fgalvani70

fgalvani70
Just now, Luke said:

What exactly did you do?

I started by creating a Jail named embyserver. Then I entered the Shell of this Jail. After that I use this commands:

pkg install mono6.8 libass fontconfig freetype2 fribidi gnutls iconv opus sqlite3 libtheora libva ocl-icd libvorbis webp libzvbi libraw ImageMagick6

And

pkg add -f https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.7.0.9/emby-server-freebsd12_4.7.0.9_amd64.pkg
sysrc emby_server_enable="YES"
service emby-server start

fgalvani70
Just now, fgalvani70 said:

I started by creating a Jail named embyserver. Then I entered the Shell of this Jail. After that I use this commands:

pkg install mono6.8 libass fontconfig freetype2 fribidi gnutls iconv opus sqlite3 libtheora libva ocl-icd libvorbis webp libzvbi libraw ImageMagick6

And

pkg add -f https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.7.0.9/emby-server-freebsd12_4.7.0.9_amd64.pkg
sysrc emby_server_enable="YES"
service emby-server start

This is my Shell (attached)

Captura de tela 2021-08-31 002517.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
xylophone
On 11/9/2021 at 9:23 AM, wbali said:

I have the same problem that Emby feels no internet access. How do I solve the problem exactly? I have looked at the link but unfortunately do not get far with it.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, xylophone said:

I have the same problem that Emby feels no internet access. How do I solve the problem exactly? I have looked at the link but unfortunately do not get far with it.

Depends on your issue but the link provides you the steps to resolve the "TrustFailure" issue ie updating expired certs.

But if you provide a server log we could point your in the right direction.  The beta release should resolve the issue also assuming your issue is the same.

xylophone
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Depends on your issue but the link provides you the steps to resolve the "TrustFailure" issue ie updating expired certs.

But if you provide a server log we could point your in the right direction.  The beta release should resolve the issue also assuming your issue is the same.

embyserver.txt

xylophone
57 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Yes you have the TrustFailure.  Don't know if those instruction help at all with 4.6.4.0 but updates to 4.7.0.17 have confirmed it is resolved per the last post in linked topic above.

ah ok thank you. That helped me a lot.

xylophone
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Are you all set now?

Yesterday I tried to update or install Emby to Beta, but unfortunately I couldn't do it.
Is there a tutorial how I can install/update Emby Beta under TrueNAS?

That would be really helpful.

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

Yesterday I tried to update or install Emby to Beta, but unfortunately I couldn't do it.
Is there a tutorial how I can install/update Emby Beta under TrueNAS?

That would be really helpful.

Hi, what exactly did you do? What happened when you tried? Did you follow the instructions on our website?

https://emby.media/download

xylophone
On 11/16/2021 at 8:13 PM, Luke said:

Hi, what exactly did you do? What happened when you tried? Did you follow the instructions on our website?

https://emby.media/download

Have the system geupdatet, now the Internet access works again at first glance. more I have yet to test. Thank you very much.

Does anyone know until when the TrueNAS Community Plugin is updated?

On 11/20/2021 at 5:13 PM, xylophone said:

Have the system geupdatet, now the Internet access works again at first glance. more I have yet to test. Thank you very much.

Does anyone know until when the TrueNAS Community Plugin is updated?

HI, it's usually pretty quick. Are you able to update to 4.6.7 now?

xylophone
15 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, it's usually pretty quick. Are you able to update to 4.6.7 now?

Hi, great for the info, I was able to run an update today under TrueNAS, unfortunately only to version 4.6.6, because apparently TrueNAS does not use the "master" branche but "12.2". But now everything works again with version 4.6.6. thanks again.👍