TrueNas Plugin help

srgsng25

srgsng25

just installed emby on a my very first TrueNas build and I am getting "No compatatble Aviable Steams" any advice what i did wrong durring the install of the plugin 

Capture.PNG

fgalvani70

Hi. 

1. In your TrueNAS web interface, go to Jails
  2. Then select you Emby install and click in Shell
  3. Type this command: 
    pkg install ffmpeg

Try to play some movie  again

hjason7812

I just started getting this issue right now. was working fine and now i get this problem all of a sudden. i didn't change anything server side nor on emby for this to all of a sudden happen

emby error.png

On 8/31/2021 at 4:01 AM, hjason7812 said:

I just started getting this issue right now. was working fine and now i get this problem all of a sudden. i didn't change anything server side nor on emby for this to all of a sudden happen

emby error.png

Hi there, please see my previous posting. Thanks !

hjason7812
On 9/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Luke said:

Hi there, please see my previous posting. Thanks !

well this isn't the issue anymore. i have multiple issues now. i uninstalled emby and it wouldn't install again so i reinstalled truenas now i have emby installed again but it is saying my life time key is invalid and when i put videos in my library they don't bring up any information or posters nothing can't even play anything. i went through all the permissions and switched them all around and still doesn't work i have no idea what is going on anymore nor do i know how to fix this issue. please help me some body please

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:17 AM, hjason7812 said:

well this isn't the issue anymore. i have multiple issues now. i uninstalled emby and it wouldn't install again so i reinstalled truenas now i have emby installed again but it is saying my life time key is invalid and when i put videos in my library they don't bring up any information or posters nothing can't even play anything. i went through all the permissions and switched them all around and still doesn't work i have no idea what is going on anymore nor do i know how to fix this issue. please help me some body please

HI @hjason7812, please try downloading and installing again over the top of your existing version and see if that helps. thanks.