problemas con la activacion

reiniertaller

reiniertaller

compre lifetime y me sigue diciendo en tv en directo que tengo que comprar una suscribcion y en emby premier me dice que tengo lifetime

vdatanet

Esto sale siempre, simplemente es una advertencia, funciona correctamente. Al tener Premiere, esto debería ocultarse.

Hi, if you are talking about this just ignore it.  That simply means this feature require Premiere but is not a check.  Everyone sees this.  That message does not go away when you have a Premiere license.
image.png.1a06958ffe1d76d797cd79dbce267d75.png

Hi.  I think you are misunderstanding what you are seeing as your Premiere validation appears to be working fine.  If you could go over the specifics of the actual problem you are having, we could probably help. 

However, you have already filed a claim at PayPal so you would need to withdraw that.  Thanks.

reiniertaller

119 dollars is paid for what?  because my list of channels does not work because it says that I do not have paid prime, and right now it does not work for what I pay, to have my channel list working and my movies.

I am sorry but the claim I am not going to withdraw because it does not work for me

have a great day

10 minutes ago, reiniertaller said:

because it says that I do not have paid prime,

Exactly where does it say that?  Can you show us a screen shot?

vdatanet
1 minute ago, reiniertaller said:

My friend the photos are posted here what are in Spanish

DD7A4014-20FC-437B-AD76-67B8B0CC326E.jpeg

Esta advertencia sale aunque tengas Premiere comprado. Yo tengo Premiere comprado y también veo la advertencia y Live TV funciona a la perfección. Debes tener otro problema. ¿Qué sucede cuando intentas sintonizar un canal? Pon los logs del servidor, posiblemente debe tratarse de otro problema.

Hi.  Yes, as we indicated before, that is not telling you that Premiere is not working.  Your very first screen shot is showing that it validated properly.  Can you please describe exactly what problem you are having and exactly how you setup your Live TV?

You do not have  problem with the Premiere activation (that we can see at this point).

reiniertaller
10 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

Esta advertencia sale aunque tengas Premiere comprado. Yo tengo Premiere comprado y también veo la advertencia y Live TV funciona a la perfección. Debes tener otro problema. ¿Qué sucede cuando intentas sintonizar un canal? Pon los logs del servidor, posiblemente debe tratarse de otro problema.

No me sale canales solo las películas  

reiniertaller
11 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Yes, as we indicated before, that is not telling you that Premiere is not working.  Your very first screen shot is showing that it validated properly.  Can you please describe exactly what problem you are having and exactly how you setup your Live TV?

You do not have  problem with the Premiere activation (that we can see at this point).

As I was saying, I have my lists working and a tuner, previously I paid for the monthly service and I had no problems, now I pay that one and I do not get the channels on the main screen, only the movies, I go to live tv and everything is fine except that I it says I don't have prime

reiniertaller
22 minutes ago, ebr said:

1DE99095-2283-4DC3-9627-B55BB0B7F829.thumb.png.ec66689ba27c6f7a5db182b443b2b814.png
Look so you can see, I don't get any channels because I don't have prime activated

1 hour ago, reiniertaller said:

Look so you can see, I don't get any channels because I don't have prime activated

There is nothing on that screen telling you that Emby Premiere is not activated.  

Would you be willing to let @cayars have access to your system to troubleshoot why your channels are not showing?