IOS App Issues

Cottontails

Cottontails

On the iOS app, i noticed that if i play a video and then view a photo, all photos will only open in landscape mode and is stuck like that until i restart the app (this is my biggest complaint). I also have a few other issues but they're very minor annoyances like media titles will disappear randomly, i have to manually go to view settings to enable them again and when i go into "My Media" it now has categories such as Videos, Photos, Genres, Tags and Folders, it automatically goes to Videos when it use to default to Folders which i prefer, but there is no option to change the layout back to Folders that i have found.

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, Cottontails said:

when i go into "My Media" it now has categories such as Videos, Photos, Genres, Tags and Folders, it automatically goes to Videos when it use to default to Folders which i prefer, but there is no option to change the layout back to Folders that i have found.

You should have default landing screen options per library in Settings-Home Screen, unless your libraries have changed to Mixed Content,

• Thanks 1

Cottontails
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

You should have default landing screen options per library in Settings-Home Screen, unless your libraries have changed to Mixed Content,

Going to settings and then home screen showed the option to change it back to Folders, thanks for that. Now i just need help with the other two issues.

I also have a few other issues but they're very minor annoyances like media titles will disappear randomly, i have to manually go to view settings to enable them again

Hi there, can you please go over an example? Thanks.

Cottontails
4 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please go over an example? Thanks.

No it hasn't done it in awhile, but i will screenshot it if it happens again and share it here. The issue where photos are stuck in landscape mode after watching any kind of video, is the biggest annoyance, i can't get pictures to go back to portrait mode until i close and re-open the app, are you guys aware of this or is it an issue that i seem to be dealing with alone?