TRAILERS icon in 'My Media' is too big.

Dennis Dallau

Dennis Dallau

The TRAILERS icon (for the My Media section on the homescreen) is bigger then the rest of the icons (of the other libraries).

It doesn't have to do with 'selecting the icon' because when you select it, the icon will even increase in size.

This happend both with the latest STABLE release and also the latest BETA release.....

Naamloos-1.jpg

• Agree 1

vdatanet

Yes, this should be aligned with other apps, these icons are usually smaller than "Continue Watching":

image.thumb.png.62986f7d608d6cdbe73ef8070d5b9cd9.png

Happy2Play

Don't know this platform but that does look normal for TV vertical mode though.

What library is selected in that image?

@vdatanet does not look like your in the same Display mode.

This is with that library selected in TV Vertical mode.  But this is the web client.

image.thumb.png.f513215d2c6b6d22f11053d95f1f0da1.png

Dennis Dallau

Its the APPLETV app.... It used to be the same size as the others but that has changed.... (not sure when because I turned trailers off for a long time.

Also it should be great is the WIDTH Wass indeed the same as the movie POSTER images.... but that's me ;)

So please select CUSOM images of the same size and you'll see that the TRAILERS icon will appear bigger then the rest (only on AppleTV app, other apps look like it should).

Thank for your great work.

Dennis Dallau
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Don't know this platform but that does look normal for TV vertical mode though.

What library is selected in that image?

@vdatanet does not look like your in the same Display mode.

This is with that library selected in TV Vertical mode.  But this is the web client.

image.thumb.png.f513215d2c6b6d22f11053d95f1f0da1.png

The last (purple) box is selected in my image.

APPLETV

Please select CUSTOM images of the same size for all icons (MY MEDIA) and you'll see that the TRAILERS icon will appear bigger then the rest (only on AppleTV app, other apps and web look like it should).

6 hours ago, Dennis Dallau said:

The TRAILERS icon (for the My Media section on the homescreen) is bigger then the rest of the icons (of the other libraries).

It doesn't have to do with 'selecting the icon' because when you select it, the icon will even increase in size.

This happend both with the latest STABLE release and also the latest BETA release.....

Naamloos-1.jpg

Are all of your library images the same aspect ratio? 

Dennis Dallau
20 hours ago, Luke said:

Are all of your library images the same aspect ratio? 

Yes...all are 960 x 540. Believe me when I say I got it all figured out what it could be, but this is something above my pay rate. Again... it ONLY happend on the AppleTV app... all other apps and also the web application, are looking great 😊