YTrailers not registreded status

RedLlanera

RedLlanera

@radeon

My system is running on a raspberry pi 4 with the latest 64 bits stable version. 

The licence code is configured in the pluging. Something strange to me is that the pluging has no an image or logo like others in the installed plugins screen... just a folder icon, so i don't know if it is properly installed. I really don't know where should be the dll copied and if i need to change the file permissions. I can't find any instructions for a raspberry enviroment installation.

I'm trying to run it manually from the scheduled task, but an error with a "registrered false" status appears in the log 1 second later.

Some hint about how so solve it?

Thx.

Edited by RedLlanera
Add @radeon. Add tags

radeon
On 17/08/2021 at 06:06, RedLlanera said:

@radeon

My system is running on a raspberry pi 4 with the latest 64 bits stable version. 

The licence code is configured in the pluging. Something strange to me is that the pluging has no an image or logo like others in the installed plugins screen... just a folder icon, so i don't know if it is properly installed. I really don't know where should be the dll copied and if i need to change the file permissions. I can't find any instructions for a raspberry enviroment installation.

I'm trying to run it manually from the scheduled task, but an error with a "registrered false" status appears in the log 1 second later.

Some hint about how so solve it?

Thx.

Heya, drop me a PM with your debug logs and I can get you sorted. Cheers! 

RedLlanera
1 hour ago, radeon said:

Heya, drop me a PM with your debug logs and I can get you sorted. Cheers! 

@radeon

Done!

Edited by RedLlanera