9 Tuners 9 Guide Data Entries

DJkhaled

DJkhaled

I don't like to think of an m3u file as a tuner but I guess it's in place of one. So I edited an m3u password today and forgot to match it in the xmltv side for emby and what I noticed is although the other 8 guide data entries that are coming from emby were correct the one xmltv I use for PPV since emby doesn't have the guide data for these channels was not and it stopped working. Under Live TV/DVR when I clicked on refresh under setup it loaded to the right instantly in green and when I clicked on channels it showed nothing at all. It took me a second to figure out what was going because the channels all worked and the guide was still in the cache from prior so I was a little stumped for a minute. After I changed the xmltv to one that worked everything went back to normal but if one xmltv entry is off why does it break the rest like that ?

Hi, the good thing about this is that it gives you a clue something is wrong so you can check your settings.

DJkhaled
57 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, the good thing about this is that it gives you a clue something is wrong so you can check your settings.

That's true, I'm not complaining just a little different 😁 Cheers bro!

• Like 1