Cinema intros / Codec intros

romaing

romaing

Do you know how is made the priorioty to play the right codec intros when the file has multiple audio tracks ? 
it seems it don't play the codec intros related to the audio track you select.... 
if I have a DTS French and a TrueHD English on a media file, it still play truehd despite the audio I select before start playing the media file. either I select DTS French or TrueHD Engl

let me know how it works ?

Hi, I believe it is based on the default audio track, but yes we should improve that to be based on the current track that is selected.

• Like 1

romaing

allright noted. thanks for your prompt reply. I will check and revert as FR audio track should be my "by default" selected.

I also so have some difficulties to get the right codec intro specially between DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA ...  don't understand why. It didn"t get the difference.
codec is DTS  and profile is DTS-HD MA or DTS-HD HRA  

so my codec intro file is name DTS-HD MA.mkv . it is not detected.... how should I name them ? Am I right ?  I follow the guideline

But is there a priority that make the following behaviour : as soon as it found DTS it plays dts.mkv intro file ?  and never read the audio profile

although a weared thing happen I have a file which audio codec is DTS-HD HRA ... and it plays DTS-HD MA one this time... 

then I am a little bit confusing

romaing
19 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, I believe it is based on the default audio track, but yes we should improve that to be based on the current track that is selected.

After checking, I believe it is based on the first one on the list ... which is not always the default one. 

Sometimes the default one is the first, sometimes not. 

Which is an issue if you want to get the intro related to the audio codec of your preferred language.

Can you do something on that issue ? 

Edited by romaing

romaing

Thank @Luke

so I suppose the second point is related to the first one, creating confusion to me ...
because, it always read the intro file related to the codec used in the first audio track in the list of audio tracks

Edited by romaing

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, mrhonig said:

wurde dies schon behoben?

Hi, it's something we'll be looking at in upcoming updates. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
cybergrimes

It seems in additional to multiple tracks that codec intros will choose randomly between a DTS and DTS-HD MA intro when playing a DTS-HD MA file. It would be nice if it could be more specific in the selection and only use DTS-HD MA in such a scenario. Thank you.