MBKinect: Streamlining video (Additions and command examples)

chef

CashMoney

Awesome chef. Is their a list of voice commands somewhere? The kinect I use is actually the kids, so I often have to give it back, but I do try to try out this plugin as often as possible. But intermittent use means I often miss out on what's changed, what's new, and of course most importantly, what voice commands their are now :)

chef

Voice command list now available with the installer. Thanks @@CashMoney!

There is quite an arrangement of command. Most of them do the same thing, just different ways of asking for your media.

I am currently working on using dictation grammars to analyze any speech, and try to pick out words which the system will understand. 

This way it doesn't matter how you ask for your media, as long as you mention the item in the phrase, Kinect will understand you. this is somewhat close to completion.

• Like 2

CashMoney

Damnit @@chef, I'm supposed to be doing the house work, how can I do that if I have the kinect on MB3 to play with?

Maybe if I just shove all that stuff in the cupboard, no one will notice and I can get the kinect up and running instead :)

Thanks for the command list Chef, much appreciated!

• Like 1

Can It power on the pc.. Like the xbox on command?

Well, perhaps if we put the PC I. Some sort of hibrid sleep. Let me get back to you.

crashkelly

This would be awsome.. So I can walk in and shout power on biatch!

Sorry @@saajan4u unfortunately it can put the computer to sleep but hasn't the ability to wake itself up.

But you can say "Go to sleep Biatch!!" which to me is even better :lol:

Cheers

CrashKelly

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
hedgehogg

Sorry chef it just won't install - I have Removed all the old stuff it gets as far as ...

Plug it in the setup will continue once all the drivers are installed / They are all installed then nothing - Zip - NADA