Multiple pictures for actors

Lighthammer

Lighthammer

It occurs to me that the various databases have a great array of images for actors that sometimes will include series specific pictures for them.

A few series that pop out to me are Various Star Trek Series, Various TMNT Series, Knights of the Templar, the various CW DC Series; many more.

I don't tend to use these so that I don't see one of the posters popup for an actor on a completely unrelated series.

Could we have a feature that allows us to have several posters/art for a single actor and specific which to use as default and which to use on specific series?

---

Another random feature request (possibly/probably deserving its own thread), on the same vein as actor metadata, currently, we have all the actors on a series get crammed on a single line. I would love to have an option to allow people to display two additional lines for actors, 1 for season regulars (not series regulars, regulars that are for one season only) and then an additional one for notable guest stars.

Considering some might see this as clutter, especially if a super awesome way to display this doesn't come along, I would highly recommend that the server admin can opt to turn this feature off and users can also opt to turn this feature on and off; obviously if the server admin opts to turn it off, its turned off for everyone.