Mise à jour de la note Rotten Tomatoes et IMDB

MAX92

Happy2Play

@MAX92But as we suspected you have conflicting metadata as the <language> field is set to English, so any refresh in Emby will change to English no matter what do to this field.

What do you see if you go to a item and select edit metadata and scroll to the bottom?

All your provide metadata contain xml and nfo

<language>English</language>

Also

<LanguageCode>en</LanguageCode>
	<Country>US</Country>

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

I know I have run into this issue in my xml metadata and did a find and replace clearing this field in every xml with something like notepad++.

So as a test you can pick one movie and ensure you clear the Language filed in all of your metadata and Refresh in Emby and see what you get.

Happy2Play
Just now, MAX92 said:

image.thumb.png.d3917f422af417d495548e2c1dc09035.png

image.thumb.png.5978e54cb7f2347109d0732a08d99f91.png

image.thumb.png.6de6e535d0f03e5ebfe07c035676e676.png

image.thumb.png.656e9172d66fb65a7afe734d288b5f7d.png

image.thumb.png.9c06ca0e6007103450714434f7ffe398.png

image.thumb.png.4002ef13b20c92ec9c6fc1d6849f57d0.png

Doesn't appear to be showing in the UI, but all the those fields are populating the "Preferred metadata download language" and "Country" in those fields in the Database.

So initial import reads correct metadata, but a Refresh kills it do to the improper existing language fields.

Happy2Play

Example from test system that has field populated with rogue data.  So I have over 33,000 items with rogue language fields do to existing metadata.

Full name does not populate the UI, only two letter abbreviations do.

image.png.c530329a5c8f8fee23220553e8fc45e4.png

Edited by Happy2Play

I try delete the field "Language" and it's working. If I am in english, i go back to french and If I am in french, I stay in french !

example 1001 pattes1001 Pattes - 1080p.h264.ac3.nfo1001 Pattes (1998) before.zip

But If the field "language" is like <language>French</language>, it is changing from french to english

example Astérix et le coup du menhir (1989) after.zipAstérix et le coup du menhir (1989) before.zip

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

I try delete the field "Language" and it's working. If I am in english, i go back to french and If I am in french, I stay in french !

example 1001 pattes1001 Pattes - 1080p.h264.ac3.nfo1001 Pattes (1998) before.zip

But If the field "language" is like <language>French</language>, it is changing from french to english

example Astérix et le coup du menhir (1989) after.zipAstérix et le coup du menhir (1989) before.zip

To my knowledge this field does not change for imported metadata, so all items with this field populate override the library setting.  No if you apply at item level it writes this field as item override global.

Look at a nfo, then set those value at item level and compare.  To me there is rogue existing metadata that is already in the database.

You have metadata with this field populated, so you have to decide as Emby is just doing what your metadata says right now.

Happy2Play

Your nfo should be like this or these field blank to honor library settings.

<language>fr</language>
  <countrycode>FR</countrycode>

Don't believe Emby uses the info at all, and xml only with the plugin installed and ordered to use.

• Like 1

OK, thanks @Happy2Play. We found it. 

For working,   <language>French</language> must be to   <language>Fr</language>. If it is "french", the metadata change to english. If it is "fr", it stays in french

I just don't understand why EMBY doesn't overwrite this with the option of server.

2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Your nfo should be like this or these field blank to honor library settings.

<language>fr</language>
  <countrycode>FR</countrycode>

Don't believe Emby uses the info at all, and xml only with the plugin installed and ordered to use.

I agree with you, why Emby uses the info. For me it is crazy.

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

OK, thanks @Happy2Play. We found it. 

For working,   <language>French</language> must be to   <language>Fr</language>. If it is "french", the metadata change to english. If it is "fr", it stays in french

I just don't understand why EMBY doesn't overwrite this with the option of server.

But Emby does not know you want your existing item level language overwritten.  As of right now it reads that value writes that improper value to the database.

4 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

Sorry I meant the .info file as it is metadata for some other program.

I assume you have a 3rd party media manager that wrote all the files. (mymovies.xml, movie.xml, filname.info, filename.nfo)

Edited by Happy2Play

6 hours ago, MAX92 said:

If we're just going to ignore the values in your nfo, then why support nfo at all?

5 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

What I said is why the option in the server for a library doesn't overwrite the nfo when you choose remplace metadata. 

Because the option is in both places. Your can set it at the library level, but then you can also override it at lower levels.