Android TV app no showing poster info

judgey

2 minutes ago, judgey said:

Is there anything i can do my end at all or is this something your have to deal with mate?

Hi.  Have you worked with Pir8 to look at your config?

On 10/9/2021 at 8:58 PM, pir8radio said:

You cool with creating a guest account and pm me the info..  I can usually spot what's going on when accessing as a client.

I take it web browser looks good?    Just android issues?

Just now, ebr said:

Hi.  Have you worked with Pir8 to look at your config?

Not yet mate i think he very busy should i should pm him? 

pir8radio
23 hours ago, judgey said:

23 hours ago, ebr said:

Yes, please PM him the info he requested.  Thanks.

Yea sorry guys,  never fear PM'ing me lol     i will then get an email alert...       I've been working on a Crypto project for the past few months.. https://signum.network if interested (shameless plug) 🙂       Just logged into your server. I have not tested with the android app yet.   But it looks like you are using cloudflare?    Turn off the "minify" and "rocket loader" settings in CF.    rocket loader does weird stuff with the js.  And share any page rules you have in cloudflare.    I bet once you turn off rocket loader and clear cache,  reload the client a few times your issue clears up.

image.png.88accc78112d382833a48f053d9df189.png

image.png.fdd5a317c7c8c8619ff5089f83ad3769.png

Edited by pir8radio
  • Thanks 1

pir8radio
On 10/12/2021 at 9:52 AM, judgey said:

let us know if the above post helped... plz.

Hey mate, sorry i was trying to see if i gave it more time for the cache to clear, i did what you said but don't seem to make a difference. It seems odd that exactly 3 exits of the app fixes the problem. I dont know what the problem is but as long as i can get it sort of working thats fine for me. I have not got a google stick to text this on atm.

pir8radio
17 minutes ago, judgey said:

Hey mate, sorry i was trying to see if i gave it more time for the cache to clear, i did what you said but don't seem to make a difference. It seems odd that exactly 3 exits of the app fixes the problem. I dont know what the problem is but as long as i can get it sort of working thats fine for me. I have not got a google stick to text this on atm.

ill try logging in from my android device this evening if you can keep that temp account open for now..    but leave rocket loader off plz..  lol     might be cache in your android app, so i want to test it coming in clean...

7 minutes ago, pir8radio said:

ill try logging in from my android device this evening if you can keep that temp account open for now..    but leave rocket loader off plz..  lol     might be cache in your android app, so i want to test it coming in clean...

Sure mate no worries, thanks for going out your way

pir8radio
5 hours ago, judgey said:

Sure mate no worries, thanks for going out your way

not sure if rocket loader fixed it?    and you just need to clear your device cache..  or what.. but this is what i see..       do you have any cloudflare rules set?  can you share those?  pm if you dont want to share here..  Ill edit post and add screen pictures from my phone.   

BB3A4A1D-CC52-4630-B0D5-2172739068F8.jpeg

E58CA989-274D-46AC-9EC8-9BB03BB4F297.jpeg

3C857A5A-D50E-41AD-BA51-4D5FD6C71F79.jpeg

Edited by pir8radio

7 minutes ago, pir8radio said:

not sure if rocket loader fixed it?    and you just need to clear your device cache..  or what.. but this is what i see..       do you have any cloudflare rules set?  can you share those?  pm if you dont want to share here..  Ill edit post and add screen pictures from my phone.   

Mate if its working for you it has to be my end, i did clear cache and even uninstalled emby. I dont know why but every single time i exit emby 3 times it works. I have not changed the page rules so its just default settings, what page rule would you want to see as i think there was a few default settings there. Is there anything local that could be doing this, i did think about adgaurd but turned all that off on my pi did not make any difference. 

also thanks loads for spending time on this mate its appreciated but don't waste anymore time as im 99% sure its my end if its ok for you. I got some more testing to do tomorrow on a friends stick at his house so ill test that and get back to you. 

pir8radio
5 minutes ago, judgey said:

Mate if its working for you it has to be my end, i did clear cache and even uninstalled emby. I dont know why but every single time i exit emby 3 times it works. I have not changed the page rules so its just default settings, what page rule would you want to see as i think there was a few default settings there. Is there anything local that could be doing this, i did think about adgaurd but turned all that off on my pi did not make any difference. 

also thanks loads for spending time on this mate its appreciated but don't waste anymore time as im 99% sure its my end if its ok for you. I got some more testing to do tomorrow on a friends stick at his house so ill test that and get back to you. 

you can try my server on your device if you like..  login info also in my profile same place as the config.        No i just didnt know if you manually added rules, if not yet, dont worry about it..  once you get things working there are a few rules i suggest.   

• Like 1