Can't download on iOS App

normal-et

normal-et

Hi

I've recently got a new iphone and have tried downloading programmes from a 3rd party server (I don't run it myself). I can watch streams, but can't download them. I used to be able to on my old phone. I can't find any unlock options. 

I have emby premiere, but for my own server.

What am I doing wrong?

normal-et

I bought it elsewhere. Should I buy it via the device?

If so, can I cancel my other subscription which I purchased last week?

samuelqwe
On 11/08/2021 at 02:48, normal-et said:

Hi @Luke

I get these messages and I can't restore my purchase.

7F38ECF5-77B5-4C32-B6E0-49049F1752D0.jpeg

F82D6BA2-3D4E-4DAF-A90E-BF9476C95EBF.jpeg

The first screenshot seems to say that you may have exceeded the Premiere device limit. What does the Emby Premiere section on the server dashboard say?

normal-et
13 hours ago, samuelqwe said:

The first screenshot seems to say that you may have exceeded the Premiere device limit. What does the Emby Premiere section on the server dashboard say?

Hi

It says: 

Status

You have a Annual Emby Premiere plan and your device usage is well within your limit.

Does it have anything that could be blocking it from reaching the internet at the time that you attempt this?

normal-et
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Does it have anything that could be blocking it from reaching the internet at the time that you attempt this?

Hi Luke

Not as far as I'm aware. There's no VPN active on the device, and none on the router etc. I don't think it's the ISP either as I can access emby via my laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
normal-et
On 21/09/2021 at 01:42, Luke said:

@normal-et, we currently have an update in review with Apple. Please try again once you have that as well as the iOS 15 update. Thanks !

What version of the iOS app includes the updates? I'm using 2.0.9. Is that the update you're referring to? It still doesn't work as hoped.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I reread and the third party server will need Premiere as well, although you should be able to download from your own server.

9 hours ago, normal-et said:

I was wondering. I think I may have bought premiere with an old account. Would it be possible to check / change?

Please email billingsupport@emby.media

Thanks !