Alpha-picker size

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Could the alpha picker be made to utilise full height of the page and have a bit larger letters? Or is there a particular reason for it to be so condensed and the letters so small? Years haven't been exactly kind on my eyesight, and I would assume I ain't the only one. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
visproduction

I would guess the reason for the font size is that A-Z fits for iPhone 6s/7s/8s protrait and z is partially cut off but still useable for iPhone 6/7/8.  For phones in wide orientation, the alpha list disappears.  Check the Web App CSS forum for discussions on how to custom tweak the alpha list.  It's a problem to get it to work for phone portrait and desktop.

GrimReaper

Tbh, this was about Web App, and I don't think that's related - and personally don't care how does it look on iOS, nor should that be a limiting/deciding factor. iOS has its own dedicated client app, issues with which should be reported/solved in the appropriate forum section, and if someone still insists on using mobile browser for it - that should in no way affect me. Nor do I want to dive into CSS just to have it broken upon next server release. And again. And again. 

Thanks, though. 

visproduction

Thanks.  I use the Web app on phones.  I did not know there was a phone app.

rodainas
7 minutes ago, visproduction said:

Thanks.  I use the Web app on phones.  I did not know there was a phone app.

The iOS app is really good, and can direct play all the formats I throw at it, much better than using the browser.

Edited by rodainas