scheduled recordings

justinrh

justinrh

Is there a way to see what is scheduled to be recorded?  I mean other than just scrolling thru the guide  😁

justinrh

Why no, I hadn't 😬  I knew there had to be an easy way, just hadn't paid attention to the tabs.  Thanks!  I apologize for not being more thorough.

• Like 1

A little tip:

Recording is something you can delegate to other users.  So based on that you can assume this type of thing will be in the end user UI and not in admin. :)

• Thanks 1

justinrh

Or, it could be in both  😀  That way I can know who is filling up my drive.  (I suppose.)

Emby doesn't track what user setup a recording so you couldn't tell from that.

However with the playback reporting plugin you could tell who watches the recordings (or not). 

• 1 year later...
tamasmx

The schedule tab lists the upcoming tv shows, not the predefined schedule of recordings, no? Came with this peoblem but the schedule tab is empty, i don't see the option to add a new schedule whatsoever. 

tamasmx

Update: sorry i just realized that i need to create scheduled recording with the "create recording" button on a channel's view.🙂

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 1:35 PM, tamasmx said:

The schedule tab lists the upcoming tv shows, not the predefined schedule of recordings, no? Came with this peoblem but the schedule tab is empty, i don't see the option to add a new schedule whatsoever. 

Right schedule is the Dvr schedule. It could probably use a better name.

Spaceboy
17 hours ago, Luke said:

Right schedule is the Dvr schedule. It could probably use a better name.

its fine as it is IMO. i actually think it makes more sense to have the create manual recording function on the schedule tab though, which would have also solved this users problem.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1