I cannot scroll through the Next: interface when playing music

kyjapo

kyjapo

Hello, whenever I play music through the Emby app on my iPhone, I occasionally like to go to the option at the bottom to see what songs are coming up and click the ^ to expand the list of songs.  However, when I do this, I cannot scroll down the list using the touch screen feature.  I can scroll pretty much everywhere else in the app, except here.  Is there no scroll feature in this view?  When I use Emby on my Mac, it seems to let me scroll in their view of upcoming songs.

Is there a setting I need to change?  I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling to see if that was the problem, but the issue persists.

kyjapo

Hi Luke, it appears I am currently using iOS 14.6; however, I just noticed there is a 14.7.1 update that I need to install.  I'm running on an iPhone SE model.  I am using the Emby app downloaded from the Apple App Store, just recently signed up for the monthly Emby Premiere option.

kyjapo

Hi Luke, I wanted to give you an update.  I just updated my iPhone to the newest version of iOS and I am still having the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Luke, I just wanted to check in and see if any progress has been done about the issue I initially messaged about.  Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.  Thank you for your continued work on this.